jayd4wg

Size of yer...um...yeah.

Oh my gooness! I knew it could happen eventually but not so soon. 39lbs down and we experienced a "Problem" that hasn't been an issue for a very long time. Err um...The garage isn't quite long enough for the car so to speak. I think she's a little scared of of the potential when I reach goal. I was 250 when we married. Is this what you call an NSV? I can't believe I just posted this but maybe, men being men, this could help keep a fellow brother on track.

I find that as my body size gets smaller all kinds of new positions at possible and even very enjoyable. You might try backing her in so to speak.

Time to dust off the old Kama Sutra book, Bro.

IFrom a woman's POV the garage issue becomes more fun with time, and I agree with Aviator. I have only lost 20lbs so far and we are discovering I am pretty dang flexible when there isn't fat in the way lol.

HA HA, another joke,

this was an actual conversation between my dad and the urologist during a discussion about his prostate coming out.

Doc (joking): well, your gonna lose about 3" of manhood

Dad: well doc, Im gonna have to owe you an inch

Edited by uglydude

Ha Ha! looking forward to this...

i think my neck will get longer too! LOL

Don't want this thread to drop too far down the board. It's one of the first that I read cover to cover and great incentive.

Agreed, it is good to keep us headed in the right direction

its good if this thread pops up as a recent post every now and then

Im having my surgery in 2 weeks and have been looking forward to my new and improved junk

This whole thread borders on TMI...but I just love it!!!!

See.... I think its VEI (Very Essential Information) since a man's tool kit is one of the most important things in his life.

And if a guy doesn't have enough incentive to get WLS so resolve his co-morbidities, maybe the thought of getting back 3 inches he thought was gone forever will push him over the edge.

Definitely, losing 115 lbs worked wonders for me.

Edited by Aviator

So its been 5 days since BF and I have been working out for 30 min every morning.   5 days.  30 min a day.  5 days.  

He comes out of the shower this evening and said....  "I could see ALL of my (insert descriptor here) today!!!!"

5 days.

I really hate you men sometimes!  You lose weight/inches so fast, its just not fair!  (I  **AM** happy for him of course and yay for me too -  but still, not fair  :P  )

Edited by Jolls

Um.... Jolls. All your girl parts are either visible or on the inside. What is it you want to see that you can't? :)

BTW - that losing fast thing is age and BMI dependent.

I work out an hour and a half a day for months and months and any visible changes are small increments now.

But I am chronologically older, quite fit, and sitting at 18% body fat now.

You've already lost and accomplished so much! He's just starting. He's bound to lose more at first.

Edited by Aviator

I am just relating how insanely fast results show for men, typically, and whine about the unfairness of it all.  5 stinkin days and he can tell a difference - it took me over 100lbs to lose a pant size!  You men and your stupid muscles  :P

its not just our muscles that are stupid

I am just relating how insanely fast results show for men, typically, and whine about the unfairness of it all.  5 stinkin days and he can tell a difference - it took me over 100lbs to lose a pant size!  You men and your stupid muscles  :P

If its any consolation you ladies get to look really hot and turn heads.  Guys, not so much.  And you're looking pretty hot nowadays Jolls.

I remember the giant squash photos, and comparing them to the Jolls we know now?  OMG what a difference you've made in yourself.   :)

You're a miracle girl.

Edited by Aviator

I am going to post this on the plastic surgery site as well. I had an extended abdominalplasty which pulled up my "private parts/mons." Interesting: a lot of your scrotal wrinkles go away (scrotal "face lift")!!!; also the distance between your "private parts" and bottom is much further apart; and most importantly/uniqely - when you have an erection it now points "do North!!!" This makes for interesting mandatory changes in "love-making" positions, etc...... Needless to say my wife was quite surprised!!!!!

I snorted and giggled my way through this entire thread this morning.  I love this place and the fact that we can be SO honest here about things of a "sensitive" nature.  LOL

also the distance between your "private parts" and bottom is much further apart; and most importantly/uniqely - when you have an erection it now points "do North!!!"

So your "Taint" gets bigger, and you become a compass of sorts!  :)

I can see it now, you an your wife lost in the woods... "Which way is north?" she asks... "hold on just a second" you say as the sound of a ziiper rips through the air!

had an extended abdominalplasty which pulled up my "private parts/mons."

I have had a hard time with the saggy skin on inner thighs. I have a flap on belly, saggy skin on chest and above genital area, which bugs the crap out of me. I've not found anything that targets specific. I do split body weightlifting workouts and periodic HIIT workouts, when I get ready for a Spartan race. How was that surgery?

HW - >370

SW - 335

CW - 177

UDude ... yes, it makes a wonderful compass - just need to look and see which side has the moss!!

Bigdaddy ... yes the surgery has made a big difference (see my before and after pics on the Plastic Surgery forum) ..... I still run full court basketball and do serious interval training and expect a much easier time of it after this surgery! Pain was not bad at all .. just make sure your surgeon puts in drains and you do not push his time/physical effort limitations! I tried to be a really good patient, and was mostly, but still had a 3 week complication - a portion of the incision opened and I had to go back and get it surgically reclosed .... but a month out since then and I am well healed, just extra cautious!!! A procedure well worth the time and money!!

Any questions feel free to PM me and I'll give you my cell number.

I cant beleive that this is the first time I have read this thread.....I really have nothing to add...>LOL

Duffman, there are times its best for us to just be quite.  I learned that after 19 years of marriage.

Duffman, there are times its best for us to just be quite.  I learned that after 19 years of marriage.

LOL...I hear ya.......I did laugh out loud pretty hard reading this thread.....

Hello boys, glad this is making you all so happy.......this discussion sure made my day....might be a little long in the tooth, but I sure have some good memories. Live LONG and prosper.......