I am 8 days Post-op I am down -26 pounds :eek: . I went to go see my surgeon today and honestly wasn't expecting that much of a weight loss. I still feel the same but I think my abdomen has shrunk so much. I feel so good everyone was in shock that I lost that much weight. I am truley blessed to be living to say I have lost -26 pounds in 8 days. It sucks because I know there will be a time when the weight will come to an complete hault. I guess I can always come back and look at this post and be proud of the weight I have lost. Just had to share with you guys.

Way to go! You are right there will be some plateaus along the way and it is hard not to get discouraged but just remember it is only temporary and you are still losing inches. Your doing a great job! Hope you are starting to feel a little more normal. I know the first week or two were really rough for me.

Denise:

What a great accomplishment! :D You are definitely on your way. You have a great attitude and that helps a lot. :)

Congratulations on a job well done! Keep up the great work!

Way to go! You are right there will be some plateaus along the way and it is hard not to get discouraged but just remember it is only temporary and you are still losing inches. Your doing a great job! Hope you are starting to feel a little more normal. I know the first week or two were really rough for me.

Amber I will say this week has been a little hard for me and the reason is the head hunger and the weakness. I am please and shocked with he weight loss. But I can tell it is weight lost up top. I am very bottom heavy and scared it might be hard to get rid of that. I guess only time will tell. God has blessed me to be doing so well and at this point I am so grateful for even having this chance to get this weight off of me.

Awesome! You are lucky, I'm over 3 weeks out and at 26 pounds..Keep up the good work!

Jen I honestly think the reason why I lost so much is because of my weight. I know heavier patients tend to drop it a little faster. Jen you are going to drop down to a nice size as well. Everyone drops the weight at different paces. Do you feel a differences Jen?

Thank you Veronica and Dara. I am proud. The head unger has been the hardest part but I am going to stand strong and follow my meal plan. Dara a great attitude goes a long way huh? I am trying to keep it that way.

Awesome! You are lucky, I'm over 3 weeks out and at 26 pounds..Keep up the good work!

Just remember, the more you have to lose, the faster you will lose it. I lost 21 pounds in 9 days I think. I had a huge belly and it started shrinking, and it is still shrinking, and I am sixteen months out. Denise is a little bigger, and she is going to be amazed with her next drop. I lost 88 pounds by three months, because all I had to lose was the belly. I lost my face legs and arms the first two weeks.

It always looks greener on the other side. Just remember, at the year mark, we all skid in about the same, near or at goal. After I lost the first 88 pound in 90 days, it took the next 3 months to lose around 30, I guess. We are all different. I felt I was at goal at seven months, but it took another several months to get to Dr. Callery's goal. I slipped under goal at 15 months.

I am actually glad I didn't have plastic surgery. I may later, but for now my pannus has been shrinking. The more I lose now, the more my pannus shrinks. My pcp told me I would be able to lose more of that huge thing, and he was right.

I am 8 days Post-op I am down -26 pounds :eek: . I went to go see my surgeon today and honestly wasn't expecting that much of a weight loss. I still feel the same but I think my abdomen has shrunk so much. I feel so good everyone was in shock that I lost that much weight. I am truley blessed to be living to say I have lost -26 pounds in 8 days. It sucks because I know there will be a time when the weight will come to an complete hault. I guess I can always come back and look at this post and be proud of the weight I have lost. Just had to share with you guys.

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!! And it will just get better, and better!

Jen I honestly think the reason why I lost so much is because of my weight. I know heavier patients tend to drop it a little faster. Jen you are going to drop down to a nice size as well. Everyone drops the weight at different paces. Do you feel a differences Jen?

Yeah I definetly feel a difference, especially in my clothes. A lot of them fit now. You are right, my mom was heavier than I was starting out and she lost a lot in the first few weeks. I'm totally happy with my loss so far, as long as it goes down and not up ;) Anyway, keep up the great work, you really deserve the success. :P

Way to go Denise! Don't worrry about losing....I thought the same thing...and now look at me...I have to concentrate to maintain. We share the same surgery date...just a different year...how cool is that?

Congrats on the 26 pounds. :)

26 lbs is awesome...and the great thing is that you lost 26 and will continue loosing instead of yoyo dieting...(you know the whole loosing 26 gaining back 40!) I can't wait to be on the loosing for good side!

~Tamara

waiting for a date :rolleyes:

Way to go!!!! 26 pounds is awsome. It will slow down eventually, but it is all good. You will enjoy every minute of it. Trust me!! I am seven months out and still get excited everytime I lose another pound.

Take care,

Davey