WV person here and looks like only one!

Mikizinaniisii

I am from Wv, live in Romney. I just got my surgery date today ( woohoo sept 10th) I will be having my surgery in Winchester and my surgeon is the awesome Dr.Glembot!!

Fantactic, Srhogan! Your surgery is the day after my 2 year surgiversary date!!!

ya know Mara, I believe you are the lady that Pam had told me to try to get a hold of.

Stephanie

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not in WV but I am here in Winchester, VA! My surgery is scheduled Aug 13th. Getting REALLY excited! One gastric bypass coming right up! =D Good to meet you all!

It's getting close Greenid!! Are you excited? I'll see you on Tuesday!

ya know Mara, I believe you are the lady that Pam had told me to try to get a hold of.

Stephanie

It could be, Stephanie, she does that often. Will you be at support group tonight?

• 7 months later...

Thought I would post a big hi to my fellow Mountaineers and those surrounding. 

I am in Fort Ashby not far from Cumberland, MD, in the eastern panhandle.  I am having surgery April 18 in Morgantown with Dr. Marr.  I would to hear from any of you, just private message me on here, I don't check every forum every day.

I am getting excited and nervous all at the same time.