bridgetgirl

Jenna's bday party 4/29/05

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~*~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

OFFICIAL INVITE TO YOU FOR JENNA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Time: 8 pm

Place: Stacie's house (email me for directions if you need them)

Hang out spot: Jenna would prefer to go to a "hole in the wall bar" with pool tables, so come dressed casual. So more than likely we wont be heading to Jimmy Love's-perhaps we can for the after party! ;)

It is suggested to bring along some goodies to snack on and share like we did for my b-day gathering. Also, if you wish to drink at Stacies house please contribute drink of choice.

I can pick up a big bottle of Vodka, and someone else can get Apple Pucker, and Sweet n Sour, and Watermelon Pucker for Martini's ... just a thought! Lemme know if you are with that. Im sure Javice has a half gallon bottle of Tequila she'll be dragging with her.

Please indicate here IF YOU ARE GOING! We dont need to hear WHY YOU CANT GO, only if you are able to go. Thank you for your consideration. Also, if you would like to come but dont know Jenna, send me an email, we would love to have you WE ALL LOVE MAKING NEW FRIENDS!

See ya all later!

Tough toes chick!!! You know I can't go and why.......so there!

I will be there. I will also bring the Apple Pucker!! :)

Sometimes the hole in the wall bars are the most fun!!

Do you guys not read these posts? Okay Pam, we know you would be there if it wernt for the fact you will be cut into... only a good knifing could keep you away.....

Again though really, if you cant go dont tell me that. The last thing I need is a thread filled with 6 pages on what you cant go....... Im not trying to be difficult, Im just trying to keep it simple..... Cool beans!

Katy and Pam and anyone else that would go if you didnt have OTHER plans, surgeries, recovery, etc.... lol we will miss you, party on Wayne.....

I'll be there, and your right Bridget I have like 2 gallons of tequilla left over from last weekend. And I'll bring that cole slaw if you guys want me too. (I'll have cindy make it for me)lol

I think I might actually be able to go!!

I had something else scheduled for tomorrow night, but doesn't look like it's going to work out, so I should be rolling around to Stacie's around 8:30ish. Will call Bridge or Stacie before I get there just to make sure you haven't moved on to your next destination yet.

Love ya, B

Stacie, Gerry, Jeanie, Angela, Janice, and Bridget, thank you for making my Birthday an UNFORGETTABLE night. :eek::D SO when are we going out again :) ?

Happy Birthday Jenna:) We had way too much FUN!!! A stripper...a marine...a dj & a boat OMG ;) There's never a dull moment with the Callery/Potts kids :D

Guest HAMPTON5555
Happy Birthday Jenna:) We had way too much FUN!!! A stripper...a marine...a dj & a boat OMG ;) There's never a dull moment with the Callery/Potts kids :D

I knew I was gonna miss a good night of fun!!! DANG!!!!

Rain

OMG I had so much fun. I still am running on two hours of sleep. Yes folks that's right I didn't get home till 5 something this morning. Why you ask? Just read what Angela wrote, and we will leave it at that. :D

I'm tired, but if one of my girls called and said lets go out I would so GO in a second!

I can't believe it's 11:00pm on a Sat night and I'm going to sleep. I'm totally exhausted, but it was well worth it ;) I can't wait to go out w/ my girls again!!!

*Jeanie,

The stripper was called me 3x since last night...he totally wants me :D j/k

Um, did I really break that boat? lol

Hot Chicks dont break boats! lol

and you forgot to mention Bridget's hot man too. he was nice to look at thanks Bridget!

I didnt actually get home until 2 am this morning, so I think I beat you all! I cant believe I went for like 45 hours without sleep, you guys are such a bad influence on me. LOL

*Jeanie,

The stripper was called me 3x since last night...he totally wants me :D j/k

He's so in to you!! :D

Janice you didn't break the boat, but I do think we broke the DJ's heart. Poor guy was probably blue (if ya now what I mean) ;) I need to go back and find my bald headed marine. Who knew that when you loose weight all the boys like you. I can totally get use to this! Watch out Vegas that's all I have to say!! :D

Does Vegas have boats? lol

That DJ was happy regardless, broken boat and all, I'm sure it was worth it to him. lol

Jeanie, when are we gonna go find your Marine? I'm so there!

:D What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas :D