sryamy

Vegas Trip new thread

Hi all,

I had to start a new thread because the other one was getting confusing. Janice has offerd to help me get this thing all put together. Thank you, i am good at coming up with ideas but i am no so good at getting all together. :D

SO for sure I have the following people going and needing a room,

Pam, Angela, Me, Janice, Kim, Marie, Jeanie, Bridget, Jenna. I am missing anyone...? if so please contact Janice and let her know. We need to a solid count by Friday.

Bridget your sister is coming right will she be staying with us? Its totaly cool if she wants to.

Ok Ladies, is it June yet!!! :)

Sindi

If you have prefferences to the room let me know ASAP. I know Jeanie: you want a bed, anything else I need to know. Does anyone want to sleep on the floor? If we got one big suite would that be good? Let me know what you want cause I'm gonna find a place today and tomorrow.

Wahoo!

alive hookers are ok? lol

everyone ok with 2 to a bed?

Yes alive hookers don't smell as bad as dead one's....lol :D It's a joke between me and my friend Michelle. I will explain it to you later. It was a BAD trip in two horrible hotels. One was in Vegas.

2 to a bed is fine w/ me ;) Being that I just got back from Vega$...I would suggest staying somewhere closer to the strip. I don't want to waste too much time and $ on cabs, that's just me though.

Just color me there!

I'm bringing a queen size air mattress. I prefer a bed because I'm old, but it doesn't really matter either way. Suite or room, you decide, either is okay with me. A suite would be nice only to have a refrigerator for storage of beverages and floor space.

Just color me there!

I'm bringing a queen size air mattress. I prefer a bed because I'm old, but it doesn't really matter either way. Suite or room, you decide, either is okay with me. A suite would be nice only to have a refrigerator for storage of beverages and floor space.

I'll share a bed with you. :D

I'll take Kim's air mattress if need be! Can't get a dead hooker under an air mattress without a noticable lump!

If my kids dont wind up traveling with me I hope to be waking up next to a total stranger in Vegas! lmao! Wheeeeeeew Im funny! Anyways, Michelle, akak Cha Cha is going too. I guess it depends on the stituation with my kids of her 2 girls are going to go too. Jenna offered up Don to watch the boys again... oh lordy, poor Don. Hey Jenna can ya check with him and let me know if he is down with it. that we can get more definite planning going on? Let me know what he says, he curses or whatever! :D

I will call Michelle too and figure out what the low down is. I suppose its Marie, Jenna, Michella and I rolling in Maries pimped out Infiniti? Did I leave anyone out?

EstWard Ho, its on the strip... we are staying there.

i will sleep on the floor, have air mattress, will travel! :D Okay for those of us who went to Hollywood lost summer, lets try our best to pack a little lighter.. okay ladies? Ang dont bring a blanket you dont want to lose.. lmao!

How many size 8 and 10's in the car... just think of the wardrobe selection ladies!!! Woo hoo! Ive never been able to do that before, swap clothes with friends... this is totally HOT!

Okay Ang, how do we get the hook up to be VIP at LIGHT? Ya gotta make that happen chickie! I love ya.

I have a girlfriend that lives in Vegas and her boyfriend is a bouncer.... I will see what kind of hook up we can get for Friday night! :D

In Maries car there is Me, Jenna, Michelle and Sindi woo woo! Thanks for offering to drive Marie! Love ya baby! I call SHOT GUN! lol

We can always play chinese stoplight so eveyone can get a chance in front :P

Too bad I didn't get the DVD entertainment system....but then again, that allows plenty of time to catch up on the gossip!

I prefer to sleep by my lonesome on a bed or mattress. I might mistake someone for my husband otherwise :D

Do they have adjoining suites at the Ho? It'll be cool to open up the space between 2 rooms.

I have a traveling DVD player.... :D i can bring it if ya like... and doing that Chinese thing sounds fun! Or we can switch seats everytime we need to fill up that ghetto sled/land yacht vehicle of yours!

I'd prefer bed or airmattress space too. Can I share with someone? I don't know if my back can handle sleeping on the floor. My hubby tells me I don't snore anymore :) lol

Oh Bridget, I asked Don, and he said that he would watch the boys in an emergency (if you can't find anyone else) but he was planning on spending time with his folks (who are in there 80's and can deal with Gavin on a limited time basis :)) that weekend. So he's there for ya if all else fails.

Shoulda got that sun roof too!

Oh well, I get decent gas mileage. I can make it all the way there on one tank of petrol. I only live about 7 miles from the 15, so it's just a hop, skip, and a jump to Sin City from my digs.

Bring CDs. I can load up 6 into the dash.

so the Westward Ho seems to have the best deal for our money. It is a suite and has 3 double beds, and a couch. so should sleep 7 comfortably. there are 9 of us going I think so far. So that leaves 2 people on air mattresses. If we double up i beds. The price is $316 with tax for the weekend. so everyone would chip in about $35 for the hotel. Does this sound good to everyone? Would you guys rather get 2 suites?

OK then is it June yet?

If there is more of us going then we should get more rooms. I think if kids are going then we should get other rooms for them to sleep in with their mom's. I have nothing against kids, but they shouldn't be woken up by a bunch of drunk women :eek: in the middle of the night.

I think we should get ajoining suites (two rooms). Just my opinion. I don't mind spending $70 for two nights in Vegas for more room.

I went onto the Westward Ho web site and here is what I found. The rooms are more like apartments. Here is the info below. They also show pictures on the web site. Go to www.westwardho.com It's better if you go look for yourself. I feel better about staying there now. :D The rooms are 150.90 a night that's $301.80 + tax for the two nights. I think that we should go this way.

We also have apartment suites that are perfect for larger groups:

2 private rooms 1 semi-private room

Occupancy limits - 6 total

1 or 2 bathroom suites. ( Please call for current rates on the 2 bathroom suites )

Children, including infants, will be charged as adults. That is the only bummer that I see. If kids are going it's going to cost the Mom's a little bit more.