bridgetgirl

Part time job opening

I work in Pt Loma for an ortho surgeon. A billing position has become available, for a part time clerical position-with the potential to grow to full time. This position is not for the lazy, the guy who runs the billing company need someone willing to work hard and learn fast. Starting pay is $8.00 an hour. Email me at bridget@jchallmd.com if you are interested. This is a great office, fun atmosphere.

PS no experience necessary!

Too bad it is only $8.00 an hour.. that's like minimum wage.. you can make more at In & Out.. oh well.. it sounded good anyway.. :)

Can't all start at the top. Some one will be glad to have this job. What are benefits? Good benefits at 8 bux an hour is better than 14 bux an hour with none. Especially if married and have a family. I started wiping butts for 2.25 and that was top dollar. Higher paying jobs usually require some education. I would love to see my 18 year old son in a position like that. Good experience, a stepping stone. Shoot some clerical positions pay more than a phlebotomist, I don't know what they get paid, I know they didn't pay well enough for me to stay in the profession. In fact they lied about my pay when I went to school. When I found out the real pay I headed straight back to school and got my RN. I have been in debt to the place that taught me to draw blood, 2,000 bux grew into 7,000, and I don't use it cuz they never could pay enough to take care of my kids. I had to do it all again anyway when I got to the RN program. I have an LVN friend, who does clerical for staffing because the clerical postion pays almost as much as an RN.

I tried to talk him higher..... I think he is just getting burned out by people that cant "get it." I have no idea what he benes are. i can tell ya, it sure is fun working here though! Perhaps a good opportunity for a kid, especially to get your foot in the door in the medical community...

It does get your foot in.. unfortunately I just can't start at those wages at this time.. I haven't made $8 bucks an hour since I was a kid.. but I think it would even be great for someone who only needs a part time position as well.. and heck the best benefit is working with Bridget.. I know right? :P

Oh I forgot about that, my son would be on her like a chicken on a June bug.