JennaM

Friday April 29th...

Hey girl, you know I'll take every opportunity I can to see your beautiful face. Of course you are welcome to come by and visit me, I'd love it. See you Friday, maybe!

I am thinking about taking the coaster down if there's no one coming down from up here I can get a ride with. How far is it from the coaster station to Stacie's? What time are we meeting? Stacie what is best for you my sweet friend? I'm so excited to see you all!!! Downtown better look out!!! We are gonn a have FUN!! Now if only I knew what to wear, everthings starting to fall off me. LOL

I am thinking about taking the coaster down if there's no one coming down from up here I can get a ride with. How far is it from the coaster station to Stacie's? What time are we meeting? Stacie what is best for you my sweet friend? I'm so excited to see you all!!! Downtown better look out!!! We are gonn a have FUN!! Now if only I knew what to wear, everthings starting to fall off me. LOL

So is it Friday or Saturday? Either way I'm in!!

Ok cool. What time are we meeting at Stacie's? Are we going to a club after that? Can we try somewhere other than Jimmy Loves???? :confused:

Ok cool. What time are we meeting at Stacie's? Are we going to a club after that? Can we try somewhere other than Jimmy Loves???? :confused:

I haven't talked to Stacie yet about what time is best for her. And YEs I want to go out!!! Anywhere is fine with me, I don't go downtown much so I don't know where to go. Know of anywhere that has pool tables? Or a mechanical bull? J/K on teh bull :D