nurse05

Omg

that was so much fun last night. I'm glad I still have it in me. Please tell me that someone took a picture of Stacie freaking "Dr. C". can we do that again tonight?

I had to get my starbucks this morning so i could make it through the morning...lol I had a blast!

Stacie did you have nightmares of the DR. C look a like....lol

Sindi

12/10/02 open

5"11 298/169/145

Last night was funny! The Dr C look alike well.... Ang did get a pic of me dancing next to him! :)

Once again we were the hottest chicks in the joint! I know right?

Janice you still have it in you chicken... watching you and Stacie "freak" dance last night... dos muchos! We are all definitely going to have to do this again.... Pam's call next time. Pam next time get on your feet chicken! Pam look sooooooo good last night, what in the hell where you doing hiding in that corner?! Cant wait to see the pics and get everyones NEW avatar up! Woo woo!

Tonight, Janices hot tub, be there or be square! :eek:

I'm totally cracking up at that guy. we should have all took a picture with him. I couldnt stop laughing though. I had a great time. my hot tub tonight! were on, but be warned my bathing suit falls off becasue it's so big! lol

I am SO TIRED, but it was worth it. Going out with all of you guys is always worth it. I had an awesome time. Can't do the hot tub tonight, because I have Bunco! But I'm up for Saturday night. :D

Guest HAMPTON5555

You guys sound like you have too much fun. Makes me want to be an east county girl. Is N. County getting stuffy??

Anyway, I wonder if the Dr. C. look alike is my pharmacist??? I go to the Savon in my neighborhood and every time I see him I freak out and think dr. c. has changed jobs. Too funny!!!

Keep having fun!!

Rain