JohnsWife4Life

Happy Birthday Tracie

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday sweetie! I hope you have a wonderful day!! Hey, any news from your doctor's appointment yet???

Happy Birthday Tracie!!! I love you sweetie!!! Hope you have a very wonderful day and just think.. a year ago today you were coming home from the hospital.. happy Re-Birthday to you too!!!

I called you on Saturday to tell you that but thought I would put it here in writing too.. cause I love ya!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRACIE... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!! :D

Have a great birthday, Tracie!

Hope everything is wonderful for you on your big, special day! We all appreciate all of your contributions and insights!

Thanks, guys, for the Bday wishes. I truly do appreciate them:)

I went for a quick sonogram on Friday...I don't know the flavor yet, but it is only ONE (thank goodness) and she/he is growing right on schedule for an Oct. 12 due date. So, go figure why I look like I am 6 mos pregnant?!

Guest HAMPTON5555

Happy Bday little mamma!!!

So good to hear you and the baby are well!!

Have a great day!!

Rain

Thanks, guys, for the Bday wishes. I truly do appreciate them:)

I went for a quick sonogram on Friday...I don't know the flavor yet, but it is only ONE (thank goodness) and she/he is growing right on schedule for an Oct. 12 due date. So, go figure why I look like I am 6 mos pregnant?!

Tracie:

Girl, girl, girl, girl, girl....say the mantra. :D We all want a girl for you! "SHE" is growing right on schedule! HER due date is October 12. :)

Much love...