pambragg

Friday night fun!

Come one, come all. Some of us will be going out drinking and dancing and just raising heck this Friday night at Renegade. (mmmmm, tights buns in 501's!!!) Please feel free to join us. We plan on being there around 9-9:30. Hope y'all can join us!

I belive that it's. We are all going to my facial party first if you want to go there also let me know, and I will get you the directions. If you don't want to go that's cool we will see you at the cowboy club!! :D

I'll try to make it to your facial party, not sure what time I'll get off from work. Go ahead and email me the details. See ya later!!!

I would love to go with you guys Friday night, I already got a babysitter. wahoo

I am so happy that you can make it. After everything that you have been through you need a night out with the girls!! :D

You are also welcome to come to the facial party ahead of time. It starts at 6:30pm. Let me know and I will E-mail you directions.

Amanda is in a school play Friday night. Sorry ladies. Maybe next time. :(

We need to get together soon!!

Party hard ladies without me this time.

Hey pod mate, I just noticed that you are 1 freaking lb away from the century club!!!! You go girl!!!!! It must be all that extracurricular exercise you are getting lately! Good job Gerry!!! Love you guys a bunch!

HELLOOOO Pam did you know that you have lost 200 pounds!! Stacie is amost down 100. My POD mates so ROCK!! I guess I'm the only slow one. I can't get under 200 & I have not lost 100. MAN it sucks to be me! :(

Okay I was trying to work out a sitter so that I could go... it didnt go through. I wanna go so bad too! but its all good, this summer when the boys are in PA we will be able to party like rockstars! Woo hoo.. have fun.. tight buns in 501's dayummmmmmmm! Love ya!

My car is overheating though. If anyone is heading down from North County let me know. I finally got my comp working. I'm Back! Love ya guys

I has sooo much fun Friday night, except for the guy who wanted to take me home. Angela, Kiersten & I created a new drink we named the "Drop me down and do me". It was great, Kiersten & I added an ingredient on Sunday that just enhanced it. We will have to do it again soon!

I has sooo much fun Friday night, except for the guy who wanted to take me home. Angela, Kiersten & I created a new drink we named the "Drop me down and do me". It was great, Kiersten & I added an ingredient on Sunday that just enhanced it. We will have to do it again soon!

I heard you were hot to trot Missy..... needed a stick to keep the man at bay... lol Glad ya had fun!