tracycline

Eating too much?

Hi all. I am almost 5 months out now and I was able to eat an entire Lean Bistro Bowl. Is this ok? I don't hurt or anything. It took me an hour and a half to eat in between doing stuff here at work. I am just scared. Thanks for listening. :D

Tracy

Some days are better than othre days.. one day I can eat two tacos.. then the very next day I barf up a salad or chicken and vegetables... it sooo weird girlfiend, you are fine... doing good...

I find depending on the texture and density of the food determines how much I can eat. I try to keep it about a half of a cup but sometimes I eat a little more than that.

okay before someone jumps all over my behind... I did that once.. it scaed me so I haven't done it again.. I know one does the job and how in the world could I'd be hungry for more than that... I was just being a P.I.G. ... it kind of scared me...

I have either eaten too fast or too much and I turn white (Whiter than I am) and scare my poor husband half to death. I try really hard to slow down and nibble on my food. Brain is still trying to learn the new habits.

i'm able to eat a whole cuisine, but i'm also over a year out. I was told early on that you should give yourself 20 minutes to eat. if you're eating that bowl in 1 1/2 hours your meal is lasting too long. it doesn't take that long to get full. bad habit. you need to sit down and eat and not being doing other stuff.

melanie

Thanks ladies. All of your input helps. That was the first and last time I will take that long to eat. :D I scared myself, so I won't make that mistake again. I appreciate all your help. Again thank you for your replys.