Jennifer A

Metabolic testing??

Here is my question. Should I tell the trainer that is doing my test that I have had GBS??? I don't want to be viewed any differently than anyone else who works out. Do trainers have to respect my privacy as a Dr. would?? Would having GBS skew the results???

Jennifer

We have bodygem metabolic testing at my gym, is that the testing you are considering?

I would only bring up the surgery if I was asked.

As long as you are completely healed up - It is up to you whether you tell him/her or not. I would want my trainer to know and he does!

Here is my question. Should I tell the trainer that is doing my test that I have had GBS??? I don't want to be viewed any differently than anyone else who works out. Do trainers have to respect my privacy as a Dr. would?? Would having GBS skew the results???

Jennifer

Having a smaller stomach won't screw the results. Weither or not you choose to tell him or not is totally up to you. In my honest experience missing a gul bladder or having a smaller stomach doesn't really change a workout much. As long as you are properly healed and cleared for exercise I say do what you want.