bridgetgirl

Mark the date 7/30/05

I just wanted to remind all you wonderful folks about our picnic we are having! Woo hoo. Good times.

For any additional info you may email Kim aka watergirl or myself!

What time is the picnic, and how late are you going to be down there? My bestfriends little girl Abby's 1st B-day is that day, so I'm not sure that I will be able to make it now. :(

What time is the picnic, and how late are you going to be down there? My bestfriends little girl Abby's 1st B-day is that day, so I'm not sure that I will be able to make it now. :(

Its starts at 1:0 and lord knows what time it will end n stuff. Hope you can swing by... love ya meatball!

OH YEAH!!!!!!!! I'll be in San Diego that weekend. I have my 5 week check up with Dr. Callery on the 29th. Got the picnic marked on my calendar and look forward to meeting you all.

_______

Cindy

298/287 surgery day/257

June 14, 05 OPEN w/Dr. Callery

Bridget,

I hope to come, unfortunately my mother in law will be her for a month and we promised her a Saturday game. I have Christina's weeding on the 16th and My High school reunion on the 13th of August. That only leaves the 30th unless she will do a Sunday Game. I will let you know as it gets closer.

Wow, I would love to come to this. The drive from Phoenix will be about 5 hours though :( I'm gonna see what I can do because I would love to meet you all. If I leave Phoenix at 8 am I'm sure I can make it there by 1.

It would be great to have you, I grew up in N. AZ and then lived in Phx for 10 years. I would be nice to see a fellow Zonie... :D

I'll be there too with my two 8-yr old boys! Can't wait to meet you all! But I'm only 6 weeks out so I hope there will be a lot of other newbies like me, and I'm not surrounded by all you skinny peeps! :)

Looks like there will be a fantastic outcome! Woo hoo.

I cant wait to be with my peeps either! Picnic on!

I'll be there too with my two 8-yr old boys! Can't wait to meet you all! But I'm only 6 weeks out so I hope there will be a lot of other newbies like me, and I'm not surrounded by all you skinny peeps! :)

I'm planning to be there too and I'm only one week further post op than you. I'm bringing the family too (hubby, 11, 8 & 4 year old boys). We were planning on heading down that way at the end of the month and figure we could just add an extra day to our trip.

It'll be great to meet everyone.

If we have the Padre game that day my hubbie said Hailey and I could go for a couple of hours before we go to the Tailgate party. Hailey is 4 and would love to play with some other kids her age

Hello,

Thanks for the reminder Bridget. :)

I am gald to see another 4 year old will be there. I have a 4 year old son that will be coming I also have a 13 year old dauthger and a 6 year old dauthger to bring. Kids and more kids. :D

I am still trying to think of a dish to bring just not sure what to bring.

I know I should not think too hard about it since most are more than a year out, please someone help me out???? :confused:

I will bring a new toy for the toy drive that should not be hard.

I just can't wait to meet others who have started the way to better health.

I know I have to work pretty much every weekend from now till the end of time, but maybe I can drive the BIG TRUCK down there long enough to say hi and introduce you all to some HOT HOT HOT Marines. Does anyone know if a semi-truck would fit down there?? Let me know. And I will try to be there...at least for a few minutes.

I know I have to work pretty much every weekend from now till the end of time, but maybe I can drive the BIG TRUCK down there long enough to say hi and introduce you all to some HOT HOT HOT Marines. Does anyone know if a semi-truck would fit down there?? Let me know. And I will try to be there...at least for a few minutes.

Hey Brenda how the heck are you girl? I won't be there until late so make sure you come by with the HOT HOT HOT Marines when I am there. :D

Bridget,

Could you post directions to get to La Jolla Shores? and where we will be meeting? I hate to go someplace so far away and then miss it because I can't find people I don't know. I also have a small beach BBQ pit if you want me to bring it. It's actually already in San Diego.

_______

Cindy

298/278surgery day/249.5

June 14, 05 OPEN w/Dr. Callery

Directions:

From the north, take Interstate 5 south and exit at La Jolla Village Drive westbound. Turn left at the signalized intersection at Torrey Pines Road and follow it to the signalized intersection at La Jolla Shores Drive.

From the south, take Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Ardath Road. Turn right at the signalized intersection at La Jolla Shores Drive, then turn left at the signalized intersection at Avenida de la Playa. Turn right on Camino del Oro.

Public Transit:

Call San Diego Transit at (619) 233-3004 for buses that serve this beach.

Parking:

A 350 space parking lot (8 disabled spaces) can be found at the foot of Calle Frescota next to the lifeguard tower. In summer, this lot fills to capacity by mid-day. Limited on street parking may be available.

We will have a sign saying STAPLER FRIENDS PICNIC (that sound okay?) and some balloons by it as well. You will be able to find us by the playground! Cant wait to see ya all there!

I hope I will be able to join you all. Ya think I will be able to manuver around the grounds to get there after a week out?:confused:

Sweet! I cant wait to see you fabulous peeps either! Look for a new thread to sign up on what you plan to bring to share! Woo hoo!