UuUuLaLa

Shoe,feet????? After Wls

Just wondering after surgery and all that weight loss how much does your feet shrink and get smaller im a size 10wide now.. maybe someone that is a long time out of surgery can tell me just wondering

1st off, congrats on getting approved with a date! I've heard that shoe size loss is very real among gbs patients. My doctor has all his (as of 8/07) track their monthly shoe size changes in addition to all other measurements. I've already gone from a 10 to a 9 in less than 3 months. =0)

Hi! I'm 10 months out, down 101 lbs, and have gone from an 8ww to a

7 1/2 w. This was professionally measured at a real shoe store too, not one of those mall places. (I've also gone from a 30/32 to an 18/20!)

I am almost 6 months out and my feet have shrunk 1 size, and my feet thickness has decreased, not sure exactly how much, but I can tell and feel the difference.

My feet have always been the smallest part of my body, so it came as quite a shock that my feet could shrink so.

You're timing for this question is great! I just had to buy new shoes for my aerobics class. I noticed that when I laced them up, the two sides of holes were almost touching and the toe actually buckled up when I tightened them. They were a size 13.

I was shocked to find I was down to a size 11 1/2 now!!!

My Flintstone feet are gone!! :)

-Mike-

I used to buy a 12 just cause I needed the width but now I can fit in some 11 or 11 wide if they have it. Haven't seen too much difference and I've lost 183 lbs. Hopefully I will get to a 10 and can buy tons of new shoes! LOL!

Yep, my feet shrank along with my fingers...I need to have all my rings re-sized after I get down as far as this old body thinks I should be.

Teri

I went from a 10 to a 9- 9.5 already....

I hope to go down a size or size and a half. Right now I wear size 9 due to smaller won't fit the width, even with WW.

I also hope to be able to buy me a ring or two, I lost my wedding ring a few years ago when I went on my last Weigh loss program, had droped 70 lbs and that ring kept on falling, finally one day it was gone. I am not sweating it cause I never liked the silly things, was big, heavy and ugly lol, now I get to buy me a new set, but still a ways so I am ok for now.

amazing!! im so happy to hear all this from you all i really need my feet to get smaller along with my tummy thanks for replying now i can start putting big sasquash shoes aside

Yep, my feet shrank along with my fingers...I need to have all my rings re-sized after I get down as far as this old body thinks I should be.

Teri

Same here. I used to only fit into Cosyfeet shoes (for really swollen feet) but have now progressed into 'normal' wide shoes and now a size 8 instead of a 9.

My rings - I have 3 wedding rings. My original one (still to get on yet), the one I am now using and the one that is too big now:D my engagement and eternity rings now fit me again, bit snug but can wear them plus a couple of other rings. I can also buy costume jewellery now 'cos the necklaces fit round my neck which has also shrunk:D

This thread is making me really happy! I am hopeful that I'll be able to wear my pre-pregnancy shoe wardrobe. When I became pregnant (130 pounds ago), I had a great job and wore expensive suits and shoes every day. While pregnant I became very ill and gained 100 pounds (and gained 50 more during the past 17 years post-pregnancy). Certainly the suits are way out of style now (and I've since retired), but those shoes were beautiful and classic. Sure hope I can wear them again!

'thann

Ok, this is why I love this freakin's site! :P OK seriously great timing. I was a 9 1/2 wide before I got real heavy and then 10 w or double w. Now my double wides and wides are way to big as well as my size 10 sneakers. I just bought a pair of 9 1/2's at 13 weeks out. I thought it was crazy a little but figured my feet were probably swollen from being overweight and therefore needing wides. So thats my story and Im interested to see if they will shrink more. A 9 would be nice I guess.