bridgetgirl

Going out Thursday night 3/24/05

Jeanie and I are gonna go out! Not to downtown, but to La Jolla. We are going with my friend Lupita also. Let me know if any of you ladies wanna hang with the big dogs! lol j/k Seriously, its spring break, forget about work and lets live a ittle, we'll sleep when were dead, and besides I have a babysitter for THIS night! :D Let me know if ya wanna go.....

I thought you said Friday when you originally invited me, Bridget. I might be able to make tomorrow night, but it will be after 10pm. So, I'll just give you a call if I can make it and find out where you chickadees are at... Whoohoo!

Whoooppeeeeee! That would be so nice to see ya my lil dumpling!

Jeanie are you ready to rock girlfriend?

I'm right there with ya Jenna Bean.. I won't be going anywhere for a while.. a long while. I just don't have the money.

Hope you guys have a blast though..

Whoooppeeeeee! That would be so nice to see ya my lil dumpling!

Jeanie are you ready to rock girlfriend?

I am in such a funk today. :( One mintue I want to go and the next minute I don't. :rolleyes: I'm so tired and stressed from all the crap at work I might explode. I will let you know if I am going to go or not. Right now my head is killing me. UGH!!! I really want to go, but read above part again.

No worries, just let me know n stuff. I hear its alot of fun there and a real meat market... Im feeling hearty today, lol!

I just called my friend Lupita at work, they said she was out sick so I called her cell and left a message... lloks like this party is puttering out pretty fast...

Money? If you are there by 9 you beat the cover! Thats what im shooting for anyways, shoot I dont even know what covers are these days.

I have to work tonight, and a few more nights, lol, 11 nights off for depression kinda took a toll on my purse too, or I should say these adult kids of mine, can't leave my purse strings alone. I wanna party with ya bridget, soon g/f. We can go to the meat market, I can watch how it is done, then I may give it a whirl. Lets see how my lil girl thing feels then.

Hugs,

Traci