Hello From Oregon

buggs76

I am in Harrisburg, just north of Eugene. I will be having surgery with Dr Tersigni in Coos Bay. So great to see so many ducks on here. If anyone else has had the Sleeve with Dr Tersigni I would love to talk with you. Please PM me.

I am in Harrisburg, just north of Eugene. I will be having surgery with Dr Tersigni in Coos Bay. So great to see so many ducks on here. If anyone else has had the Sleeve with Dr Tersigni I would love to talk with you. Please PM me.

Wow, that is quite a drive for you! Good luck on your surgery.

Wow, that is quite a drive for you! Good luck on your surgery.

I don't mind the drive. He comes highly recommended and his prices are very reasonable. I am paying cash since my insurance won't cover it. :(

• 1 month later...

Hello Oregonians!

New to this forum. Hoping for surgery sometime in the next year. I have my very first appointment with Oregon WLS next friday. Would love some local friends/support! And I agree...GO DUCKS!! :D

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi I am from Chiloquin Oregon, anyone close. No groups out here. Anyway I had my surgery 1/8/12 (Gastric Bypass). Ran into a few problems but ok now. On the road to recovery.

• 4 months later...

Anyone still want to meet up somewhere? I would like to find others to meet with. I am in Albany but willing to drive to Eugene or Portland.

• 5 months later...

My husband may get transferred to Medford. I've never been there. Any info about the area would be appreciated. Thanks!