Hello From Oregon

buggs76

• 1 month later...

I lived in Salem for 7 years. (1996 - 2003). Am now living back in Canada (only 1 hour from the Montana border). I sure do miss it down there and am wanting to go back for a visit this upcoming July. :D

Welcome!

*hugs*

Lori :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Buggs,

Paul here originally born and raised around the Portland Metro area until moving here to Italy 22 months ago. Pisa, Italy is where I underwent the gastric bypass and plastics(all within 8 months from start to finish) loosing an incredible 233lbs so far and just about fully recovered from the second abdominoplasty proceedure, preparring now for a hip replacement on Feb. 26. I hear it has been quite cold back in Oregon, happy to miss that, but looking forward to getting back for another visit in May and June. Good luck with everything, seems like you have done wonderfully with this new life.

Paul

pebitpeb

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Hi buggs, I'm down on the Southern Oregon Coast, near Coos Bay. We love the Oregon State Beavers and have Football season tickets...GO BEAVERS

I just had to say it. GO DUCKS!

• 7 months later...

Just popping in to say Hi! I live in Washington now, just north of the central area border - but am a native Oregonian. Born in Salem and grew up in The Dalles. My surgery was at Legacy Emanuel in Portland...so all of that qualifies me to still hang with the web-footers, right?

Hope everyone is enjoying their journey!!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm an Oregon transplant, at least that's what my man tells me! I'm originally from Southern California but I wouldn't leave Oregon now if you paid me, I love it here!

• 5 months later...

I'm moving to Coos Bay (just north of it, actually, to a little town called Lakeside) as of June 1st... wouldn't mind talking to some fellow TT'ers... makes moving easier!

• 6 months later...

Portland here! I'm just getting lap band surgery this coming December.. Seems like most of you have been in various stages for a long time.. I'm happy to be in such experienced company!

Portland here! I'm just getting lap band surgery this coming December.. Seems like most of you have been in various stages for a long time.. I'm happy to be in such experienced company!

Hey Sarah,

Your Doctor is amazing, I went to several of her seminars and wanted to use her myself by my insurance stipulated I had to go to a different Facility and she wasn't preforming surgeries there anymore.

Best of luck with your Lap Band!

• 5 months later...

If it's not too late to join in, I am an Oregonian too! Located in Tualatin (just outside of Portland). And I must add this as well.... GO DUCKS! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still here :) You are having the partner of the doctor who is doing my surgery. Woohoo! Let's follow each other.

I'm still here :) You are having the partner of the doctor who is doing my surgery. Woohoo! Let's follow each other.

Do you have a surgery date?