bridgetgirl

Party People!

Okay there is another event planned through our friends at obesity help. It is called the fools and losers party and it will be held in North County at Ann P's house.

Here are the details: Saturday, April 2, 3:00pm children are welcome. There will be karaoke, and share a WLS friendly potluck dish.

This is open to all people pre-op and post-op! They are a great bunch of gals and i have RSVP to be there. If you would like details on the location email me, its her personal address and I dont want to publish it online.

Hope you guys can join me! It is in North County! They said for those who were coming out of town hotels that were close by were in Ranch Bernando and Escondido.

I can make it. Email the details please!

I might be able to go. I have to work that day, but I should (hopefully) be off in time to go. Let me know the details. You have my E-mail. Thanks!!

Alright ladies... you've got mail!

i want to go to this, I will be there... but Im gonna be there later than I originally anticipated. Barb's facial class is that day at 2:00. So I will be up, when Im done at 4:00!

This is going to be so cool! okay Kim see... we have a sooner kick it date now! :D Meaghan should come too!

I'd like to go. Bridget, please send me the info

Okay ladies, I have sent all of you the evite.. I saw that Kim and Marie RSVP already... make sure you guys do the same on the evite...... cant wait to party like a rock star with you fabulous ladies!

This event is open to all, we all went there as stragers and have made the greatest friends! I hope many more of you become interested.

This fool has to work, and lives in Ohio. Have fun everyone!

I have training in the wind tunnel in Perris earlier but I maybe able to make it just after 3pm. Could you email me some details? What kind of party and such?

Bridget:

Please e-mail me with details. I'm kinda worn out after spending two and a half weeks (and 4,500+ miles) on the road, but I missed both of last month's support group meetings and I miss ya'll! :(

(Notice how I'm sayin' "ya'll" now? A road trip across the South will make ya do dat.) ;)

Much love...

Hi Ed Hey Dara!! I have missed the both of you like mad! So good to hear from you guys, I missed ya, I missed ya...... no problem I will email the both of you fabulous folks tomorrow! It is an E Vite make sure you respond and RSVP to it! So glad to hear from ya... love ya, happy to hear from from ya!

Hey, you just might get a glimpse of my hubby. That event alone is worth showing up for.

Hey, you just might get a glimpse of my hubby. That event alone is worth showing up for.

Now wuldnt that be a treat? To meet mr Marie after all this time.... ;)

Guest HAMPTON5555

Hey guys, I guess I got missed on the evite list. Is it too late to rsvp. I need the address if ya'll don't mind if I crash the party. :eek:

Rain

Oaky tomorrow is the big party day! Woo hoo! Who wants to go? Its in north County... EVERYBODY is welcome! Email me if you want the E Vite! See ya there!

Bridget.. I WANNA GO. I know I am new but I would really like to meet some of you guys. So at least I wont feel so left out later in the process. I know it is kinda late to be asking but wasn't for sure if my boyfriend could drop me off if I wanted to go. Please e-mail me the details on how to ge there.

All are welcome! Just make sure you come find me bypassingme, as you are a mystery and we dont know what ya like! I am riding with Janice akak nurse05, we wont be there until 5 most likely,bUT we will be there! Woo hoo! Im bringing Elijah and Isaiah, lets get this party started folks!

Here's directions!

If you use the direction that you get from mapquest, yahoo.... here a hint

to help you find my place.... you take Bernardo Center to Dove Canyon (but

there is no street sign at this intersction yet it's brand new, the light is

not turned on yet and they just have a temp stop sign there). This is the

intersection at the bottom of the hill there is a new school across the

street (still being built, middle school to be named yet) and a small tower

on your right hand side... If you go staight the road end in about a quarter

of a mile! So if you are four wheeling you missed the turn!!!

Just remember

I15 ro Camino Del Norte (west, left from the south and right from the north)

Left on Benardo Center

Rt on Dove Canyon

Left on Dove Creek

Quick right on Pamlimino Mesa

Left on Cross Stone Drive!

It's 15128 Cross Stone Drive!!!

I am riding with Janice akak nurse05, we wont be there until 5 most likely,bUT we will be there!
Bridget:

What happened to you, girl? :confused: Melanie and I were there from about 3:30 p.m. to around 5:45 p.m. We were there with the ThinnerTimes brigade: Marie, Angela, Jeanie, Paula S. and Jenna. Everyone looks so awesome! :P

I took a group picture of us and will post it as soon as my distraught hubby gets his beloved computer up and running again. :o

There was a lot of people there, mostly from the OH group. It was really fun meeting a lot of them in person, after lurking on the OH website for months. I'm sure we're in some of their pics too.

Boo hoo, sweetie pie. I missed seeing your lovely face. :(

Hey Bridget,

Dang you guys I feel bad I missed the chance to come and get to meet and be part of the Thinnertimes family. My boyfriends car was acting crazy we sat at the Mechanic shop for 4 hours. I hope you guys all had fun though. Hey bridget I heard you never showed up anyways.. sup with that girlfriend? I know I am like the mystery woman so far.. lol.. not intentionally though. When I get a nice picture I will post one. So what happen ladies do spill. I know you guys had fun. Hopefully you guys will be having something again soon. Hey who knows we might be celebrating my surgery date.

I didnt get out of the house until LATE! had an awesome time giving the party at Barbaras house though... so anyways i called Jeannie and Angela when I was on my way up there, about 5:30 and they said they were leaving and that Marie had left and that everyone was pretty much taking off... so they just met me at McGregors...... I couldnt get on the road quick enough after the facial party..... Im bummed. I miss everyone so much!!! This Mary Kay thing has me VERY busy..... Im sorry I misssed it too. I love your face!

bypassingme: there will be plenty of other opportunities to get together!

They'll be more parties. Them OH people like to get out and strut their stuff.