feliciaespinoza

It Happened Last Night!!!!!!!

Congrats Flea!! How beautiful is that ring??? WOW...How very exciting!

Wow Flea, How beautiful. I am so happy for you sweety. You must have a house reception so I can come thorugh and give you big hugs. XOXO

Oh, for the love of God! I just can't keep up around here!

Congrats Felicia. Beautiful ring!

So, when I'm having this baby girl (due Jan 28th), you'll be in Vegas getting married?

Then, we'll be planning your baby shower!

Well everyone we have had a slight turn of events I believe we are now having the wedding here in San Diego we are still looking into it. Geeezz I really hate all this rush but it keeps me busy I guess. I did find a dress the pictures do nothing for it, I thought twice about even trying it on but I did because of the great reviews I read other brides leave and OMG it looks so beautiful on makes me look all skinny and tan and gorgeous ok..ok...gorgeous might be streaching it, but I at least felt gorgeous and looked tan because the color of the dress compliments my skin ;). I promise once the blessed day arrives I will post pictures. We get to go talk to the catering manager on Saturday at the place where we want to have it, I basically have all the figures down on what they charge but we need to find out what the alcohol is going to set us back, and he wanted us to come in to meet with us so he could show us the place and go over the prices I am mainly concerned about the alcohol, now thats a scarey thought and it sucks cause I cant even drink....lol:eek:.

Well everyone we have had a slight turn of events I believe we are now having the wedding here in San Diego we are still looking into it. Geeezz I really hate all this rush but it keeps me busy I guess. I did find a dress the pictures do nothing for it, I thought twice about even trying it on but I did because of the great reviews I read other brides leave and OMG it looks so beautiful on makes me look all skinny and tan and gorgeous ok..ok...gorgeous might be streaching it, but I at least felt gorgeous and looked tan because the color of the dress compliments my skin. I promise once the blessed day arrives I will post pictures. We get to go talk to the catering manager on Saturday at the place where we want to have it, I basically have all the figures down on what they charge but we need to find out what the alcohol is going to set us back, and he wanted us to come in to meet with us so he could show us the place and go over the prices I am mainly concerned about the alcohol, now thats a scarey thought and it sucks cause I cant even drink....lol:eek:.

Just do beer & wine, and if people want more than that they can pay for it themselves. I'm glad you are getting married here. I know you are a great planner but if you need help let me know. I have helped SEVERAL people plan weddings, and two we did in a month, and they both turned out great. :D Always a brides maid never a bride was my motto! :P Soon I won't have to say that anymore. :eek:

Thank you Jeanie for the help offer....we thought about it and it may be a little easier on people who live here it is going to cost us more then we were hoping to spend but whatever. The beer and wine only is also an option we discussed my man came up with the idea of maybe we can put $ 500.00 toward a host bar and once that is done then the bar will become a no host bar. I don't know we will discuss with the catering manager to see what kind of options we will have.

So far baby is good, I have the appt on Friday Nov 30th for the Amnio which I am a bit nervous about but it has to be done and we will have a for sure answer the results should be in by mid December so hopfully we will have a happy Christmas. Dave has now taken over gaining my weight and having wedding nightmare dreams...hehehe...he woke up this morning telling me great now I am having your dreams, I dreamt that we were at the ceremony and I saw Scott (one of his best men) standing there wearing a suit and he said OH CRAP we forgot to order the tuxs and then I came over and he told me he forgot to order the tuxs and I said its ok I made a phone call and the tux shop was on their way to solve the problem. I wonder what that means?? Anyway so far so good with the baby I will keep you informed. We will see you on Sunday at Stacy's baby shower is Tim going with you??

Don't forget to talk to me about the amnio. I was sooooo nervous too. I'll talk to you at the shower about it. Don't be nervous. It's not that bad. ;)

So far baby is good, I have the appt on Friday Nov 30th for the Amnio which I am a bit nervous about but it has to be done and we will have a for sure answer the results should be in by mid December so hopfully we will have a happy Christmas. Dave has now taken over gaining my weight and having wedding nightmare dreams...hehehe...he woke up this morning telling me great now I am having your dreams, I dreamt that we were at the ceremony and I saw Scott (one of his best men) standing there wearing a suit and he said OH CRAP we forgot to order the tuxs and then I came over and he told me he forgot to order the tuxs and I said its ok I made a phone call and the tux shop was on their way to solve the problem. I wonder what that means?? Anyway so far so good with the baby I will keep you informed. We will see you on Sunday at Stacy's baby shower is Tim going with you??

Yep Tim will be there and so will the kids. I can't wait for you to meet all of them. When you see my boy you will know why he is the "KING" as I put it. He rules my world. He gives me that little look and a big ole hug and my heart melts. Of course the girl is the new Princess in town. I guess I lost my throne (that's OK). She tells me all the time that I am her's and NO ONE ELSES! Man it's great to be loved SOOOO much! :D

OK why do you have to have an amnio? Is it because of the spotting or the age? I will be 36 by the time I have a baby of my own so this is things I need to know. :eek:

Well partially because of the tests and I need a solid answer as to if the baby will be ok so also for me to stop worrying so much we have not been able to enjoy the pregnancy because we need to know our little boy will be healthy. At 36 you will have the option anyone over 35 has the option apparently the new old in pregnancy is 35...lol...kidding it is more a precaution then anything it may ease your mind to have it if you and Tim choose to. We decided because the borderline results of 50% chance of downs and 50% chance of everything being ok was not goign to cut it for us and for me not to be a complete wreck the entire pregnancy. I cant wait to meet them as well. That is good they love you it is very important and helpful when the kids from a previous marriage like the step mom so you don't find itching powder on your side of the bed....hehehe.

Well that is what one of the sonograms said after the amnio they will know for sure the positive gender of the baby but we saw his peepee in the sonogram and have a pic it was a rare one cause he just happened to turn and face the camara just at the right time right leg, left leg and in the middle his junk. :D

OK I'm pretty sure I said BOY!!! :D

Dang I can't find where I put that it was going to be a boy, or maybe I never said/wrote it out loud but that's really what I thought you were having.