watergirl

Surfs up!

Hey Kimmie!

There will be 5 of us but don't count me in for the burgers or dogs.....can't do 'em! The little ones will do a dog each! I can't wait!!!!!!

It's free! What do you feel you have to pay for? Food? We've got you covered. There is no cost to you! So, no excuse.

But still the same.. I can't afford the gas.. I know it sounds bad.. but right now when I will be cutting my pay about 3/4 or more and stuff like that I just can't do it. Sorry again. Freaking California and the freaking Government is raping us with the gas prices right now... argh!!!

Hey Kimmie!

There will be 5 of us but don't count me in for the burgers or dogs.....can't do 'em! The little ones will do a dog each! I can't wait!!!!!!

How are you doing with chicken? Can we bbq a chicken breast for you? Let me know.

I can't wait either! I'm getting so excited. Are we there YYYYYEEEETTTTTTT?

But still the same.. I can't afford the gas.. I know it sounds bad.. but right now when I will be cutting my pay about 3/4 or more and stuff like that I just can't do it. Sorry again. Freaking California and the freaking Government is raping us with the gas prices right now... argh!!!

I understand Christina. The gas prices suck! I really stop and evaluate driving anywhere other than work and the East County Support Group meeting! ;)

Kim,

Don't worry about me, I will bring something to toss on the barbie!

This is who I have:

Jeanie, Janice 3, Bridget 3, Marie, Pam 5, Stacie and Gerry, Cynthia and Christina and my 4.

Is this all? Did I miss anyone? 20 people! Sounds like a party to me.

I've had awesome parties with less. It's all good!

Km,

I may be able to get over there with my 3 munchkins and Christina...dunno yet...I have to play it by ear. Can you email me directions and let me know what to bring....I know, I know Tino's salsa.

Km,

I may be able to get over there with my 3 munchkins and Christina...dunno yet...I have to play it by ear. Can you email me directions and let me know what to bring....I know, I know Tino's salsa.

I've heard the salsa is awesome, but that corn stuff you brought to Kim's for the non-knitting knitting bee was really good too!

Km,

I really hate to ask this, but could you also bring the corn dip! I'm so hooked on that. It's the best! Almost as good as the salsa! :D

I've heard the salsa is awesome, but that corn stuff you brought to Kim's for the non-knitting knitting bee was really good too!

That is so funny! I instant quoted Dale before I read your post. How great minds/taste buds think alike!

Okay i am bring chicken Wings with ranch.. yummy, and stuff for s'mores. Dont forget a couple of wire hangers folks! Is there anything elese food wise... other that BYB that I should be bringing- with regard to food? Sandwiches for Sturday after check in for sure, maybe some snacks for the kiddies, yogurty and cheese for me? Anything else?

Dr Hall forgot the board... figures. So I have to go to his hose and get, he lives in Scripps Ranch, how far is that from your place Kimmie?

Choices, choices, do I bring the Black bikini or the Orange one :cool: Im bringing both! lol I am so excited, this is the first time on the beach in a suit... like forever!!!

Okay i am bring chicken Wings with ranch.. yummy, and stuff for s'mores. Dont forget a couple of wire hangers folks! Is there anything elese food wise... other that BYB that I should be bringing- with regard to food? Sandwiches for Sturday after check in for sure, maybe some snacks for the kiddies, yogurty and cheese for me? Anything else?

Dr Hall forgot the board... figures. So I have to go to his hose and get, he lives in Scripps Ranch, how far is that from your place Kimmie?

Choices, choices, do I bring the Black bikini or the Orange one :cool: Im bringing both! lol I am so excited, this is the first time on the beach in a suit... like forever!!!

Sandwiches for Sunday on the beach. I'm bringing lettuce roll ups for me and sandwiches for the kids and Marc. Grapes, stawberries, and chips. Drinks - and of course water.

Scripps Ranch is just south of us - right next to Miramar air station.

Absolutely, bring both!

I'm so stoked about this!

I was at the beach yesterday...It was awesome. The water's a bit nippy, but you'll forget that when you're having fun.

I missed you Marie, I heard we are similar but I am older. lol, I know it was awesome at 5pm Sunday when I got there, but it was like I had been there the whole time. Kim was a great hostess, and I was just so happy I went. My son enjoyed it as well, even though we got there too late for him to enjoy the water.

Maybe next time.

Ya'll missed a blast!

Hugs,

Traci

This weekend was the best! We had so much fun. Kim and Mark were the perfect hosts. Thank you both soo much for providing such an awesome weekend. Kim is the epitomy of the gracious hostess, I love you to death my friend!

Our share of campsite $25.00

Breakfast for 5 (with leftovers) at Pipes Cafe $14.00

Spending the weekend with some of the best people on earth-Priceless

Kim and Family, Bridget & Family, Janice & Family, Jeanie, Marie, Traci & son, (don't think I forgot anyone), thank you for your friendship and for making this a memorable weekend!!! Oops, I did forget people......Chris, Kiersten & my darlings Kiera & Braydee!

Sounds like everyone had a great time! Next time, we won't have surgery in our way, so we'll plan on being there with the gang. ;) I hope someone took pictures. I just love pictures!!

Love to all!

I had a great time. All though it was freezing cold at first it warmed up to be a perfect day. Next time can someone please remind me to put sunblock on my poor feet. :( I wish I could wear flip flopes to work!! It's always a blast to be around the staplers, and their families. I wish I was there with ya guys on Saturday night. Oh well maybe next time I will camp. :eek:

Kim what can I say other than you are awesome! I still think you have all the cool stuff. The scooters were a blast. I can't wait for Vegas BABY!! :D

This weekend was the best! We had so much fun. Kim and Mark were the perfect hosts. Thank you both soo much for providing such an awesome weekend. Kim is the epitomy of the gracious hostess, I love you to death my friend!

Our share of campsite $25.00

Breakfast for 5 (with leftovers) at Pipes Cafe $14.00

Spending the weekend with some of the best people on earth-Priceless

Kim and Family, Bridget & Family, Janice & Family, Jeanie, Marie, Traci & son, (don't think I forgot anyone), thank you for your friendship and for making this a memorable weekend!!! Oops, I did forget people......Chris, Kiersten & my darlings Kiera & Braydee!

Pam,

Where else can us old ladies go where other old ladies are getting younger? We truly maximize the quote,"we aren't getting older, we are getting better!"

Wooooohooooooo, I can't wait for the next time, man, if Pam can do it, so can I! No you cannot forget those adorbale rug rats.

Just so ya'll know, my son Mark, the photographer did use the video camera, but he didn't set a card or some such nonsense, so there are no stills. I was hoping to get those up and on here. But since I can't I have decided to video all the "social stuff" and then at the end of the year I can have John make it into a tape and we can all make copies and stuff. Just need to get busy on making more memories.

I also can get magic mountain tickets at my credit union for 25.00 dollars, and am planning something for the summer, I have Mark has his 13th birthday and my daughter has her 24th, I have been buying at least one ticket every week for awhile now. I also have coupons for Hurricane Harbor. If anyone feels like a party up. All dates are open for discussion, before or after the Vegas trip doesn't matter.

I got in the mood for being with this dear group that know exactly what I feel.

I am going to make a point to participate even when I "don't feel like it."

Hugs,

Traci

It was great, though I'm still afriad of the ocean...but I did try to get on that surfboard a time or two. Seaweed wrapping around my feet gives me the willies!

Wish I could have stayed longer. I left early because my truck was giving me a hard time. Also, when I got home, my car was completely dead. I had to lug that dang battery over to Walmart and get a new one. Just too weird, my car battery died, truck battery was half charged, and Chris' (Pam's kid)van battery needed a jump.