Guest HAMPTON5555

Good Times!!

RAIN! That is an adorable picture of you, and way more looks like you than the avatar you usually use. I can really see that beautiful you in Ed's picture. And there are NO chins there! What the heck are you talking about??! It's a great picture.

Ed, that is a great little camera, what is it?

Traci (john's wife~) a mosh pit is the dance area below the performers stage in a punk club. They are most known for the fact that people get thrown from the stage into the sea of dancers, or they are carried along above the dancers. In any case it's dangerous! It's nothing like a peach pit, cherry pit, gravel pit, or pit in your furniture, or your paint job ;)

LOL, okay Carol, thanks for the info. Rain, you are such a doll, with flawless skin, you look vibrant and healthy.

Traci

Hey Ed!!!

Lovin' ya' right back!!!

It was all your info.

Maybe I'm digesting knowledge now since I can't digest food............hahahaha!!!

Hate the pic!!! Oh myyyyyy, I thought I had less chins by now, I better keep up the work-outs with my trainer...."chin ups any one???" :o

Can't wait to hang out with you all again.

Up here in Carlsbad there is an area with 3 clubs across from each other and you can hop from one to the other as the music mooooooves you!!!

Anyone interested??

Rain

I'm ready!

Rain, that was you????? Oh man, and I missed you?? Rats!!! I enjoyed seeing everyone at the meeting and really enjoyed meeting Traci and Kelly!! Kim you really looked so awesome, glad you were feeling well enough to come to the meeting! Wish I could have gone to the dinner, etc afterwards, but I had to be up for work on Friday at 4:30am so a) that is way too late for me to eat, and B) that is way too late for my fat butt to still be up. Oh and c) I think Outback frowns on people sleeping on their tables. Maybe one of these days I can go though!

Thanks so much for the nice compliment! I really adore you. I missed going to Outback and visiting at the hospital too with Mary and Tara due to being sick and not totally up to par. Count me in next time though.

I missed meeting Mike, Rain and Carol and sorry for those that I didn't mention here too. The meetings are so large it's really hard to get to everyone besides being pushed out the door (I totally understand wanting to get home - Dr. C's staff) after the meeting. I hope to maybe meet you soon at some other event in the very near future.

Mike, maybe the next weekend Kareoke sp? outting? Only, don't be looking at me to get up and sing, I can't carry a tune to save my life. I would be there to cheer you all on though. Irela, I can't wait to hear you sing my dear!

Such talent amoung our ranks! ;)

Everyone or anyone,

I am so bummed I keep missing these support groups you guys are talking about. I just looked on the calendar and I didn't see any support group sceduled for last night. I really need to the connect with some of you in person. It is too easy for me isolate and walk away without some physical contact with people. Please let me know how you guys are finding out about the support groups. Do I have to come on line a read every post to find out cuz I will if i have to.

Please help.

Check the web site that Ed just gave you, but the regular Poway support group at Dr. Callery and Potts office is the 3rd Thursday of every month. There has been a new support group in East county that is the 2nd Wed. of every month. There are various informal support groups around the county and this is really the only place to find out when and where they are.

Hey sugar pea, it all in your binder too! Hope that helps too :D

Rain, that was you????? Oh man, and I missed you?? Rats!!! I enjoyed seeing everyone at the meeting and really enjoyed meeting Traci and Kelly!! Kim you really looked so awesome, glad you were feeling well enough to come to the meeting! Wish I could have gone to the dinner, etc afterwards, but I had to be up for work on Friday at 4:30am so a) that is way too late for me to eat, and B) that is way too late for my fat butt to still be up. Oh and c) I think Outback frowns on people sleeping on their tables. Maybe one of these days I can go though!

Thanks Tricia, you are a doll, and just as sweet as can be. Looking forward to seeing you agian.

Hugs,

Traci

Carol, Bridget and Esouza,

Thanks for the information. I am such a dork thanks for helping me out.

Just special :D Love ya chicken!