papamike92071

2/18/2005 Kareoke tonight in Santee

Well, over year ago, I used to invite people down to Santee to sing Karaoke, I am doing it again, tonight, at the Valley House in Santee. It is alot of fun to go. I even sing and I would like to invite people of East County and beyond to come down. Please let me know if you would be interested.

I would love to try that Mike,

My daughter loves to do that too, she is supposed to come down tonight after work, maybe we can make it down, what street is it on? I wanna here ya sing, can we dance too?

Traci

oops, HEAR=here

Valley House Restaurant & Lounge

10767 Woodside Avenue, Santee, CA 92071

(619) 562-7878

Cross streets, Mission Gorge and Magnolia

Kareoke starts at 8:30pm

you can dance if you like? people do it all of the time.

I got an invitation from one of my girlfriends that I haven't seen in a few years to go out for a "girls night out" tonight. I just can't pass it up as she is one of my dearest friends ever!!

I have been looking forward to this for about a month and a half.. sorry buddy but maybe next time?? :)

Mike,

That sounds like a lot of fun but unfortunately I have plans. Have fun. Maybe next time!

Is the Valley House, also, the Iowa Porker? Wouldn't ya know that I'd know where THAT is? :rolleyes:

If so, it's not far from where we live!

I'll talk to hubby when he gets home from putting on the new brakes!

Karaoke~ I've wanted to do that for YEARS!!!!

"do re mi fa so la ti do" la la la la.... just warming up ;)

yes it is, "The Home of the Iowa Porker" come on everyone. come down, lets have fun. It will be good to get out on a rainy night and be in this fun place. Let me know and I will reserve a table for all of us. I need to get an idea and I will call in the next hour........Mike

Mike, it'll be past an hour before John gets home, so, I can't give you an answer. Just go, and if we can come, we'll be there, and find ya!!! :P

This sounds like LOTS of fun!!!!

One of our own, she shall remain nameless, unless SHE wants to let it be known, is a professional at Karaoke, she's even won the 1st place prize in a San Diego karaoke contest, she's even got a CD, I hope she's reading all of this, I'd love her to come too!!!!! You KNOW who you are my dear friend!!! *cough cough* ;)

it is all good. There is going to be alot of people, so i want to make sure we get a table reserve. infact, I just reseved one. But still, if you can, let me know if you want to join me. :)

or iwould definitely be there....next time give a couple days notice if ya can, and I will see what I can manipulate. I appreciate those who sing, I know my place... its as cheerleader!

Well, over year ago, I used to invite people down to Santee to sing Karaoke, I am doing it again, tonight, at the Valley House in Santee. It is alot of fun to go. I even sing and I would like to invite people of East County and beyond to come down. Please let me know if you would be interested.

I am so disappointed that I can't make it to karaoke tonight! I love singing and we usually go to Carlton Oaks in Santee. So, Mike, you do the karaoke show there? Gosh darn it! I wish I had a babysitter!!! Maybe next time, we can plan something where I can have more time to find a sitter. If so, I will be there ready to sing!!!

One of our own, she shall remain nameless, unless SHE wants to let it be known, is a professional at Karaoke, she's even won the 1st place prize in a San Diego karaoke contest, she's even got a CD, I hope she's reading all of this, I'd love her to come too!!!!! You KNOW who you are my dear friend!!! *cough cough* ;)

Sandi my love, you are too funny! Thanks for the plug. :D I wish I had a babysitter, or I would so be there!!!! I'm bummed I can't make it. I would love to sing with you! :P

Ok, now that I feel a little bit better. I want extend an invitation to all of you for next weekend. I had fun last night, but I would like to have more people. lol So, here is your one week invitation. So let me know if you are interested and if Saturday night is a better night? Ok, talk to you all soon.

If Brenda can find a sitter we might go. Hey Bridget do you want to go with us? I can't go Friday, because I am going to Duran Duran, :D but I can go Saturday.

If Brenda can find a sitter we might go. Hey Bridget do you want to go with us? I can't go Friday, because I am going to Duran Duran, :D but I can go Saturday.

saturday is a no go for me, as I hope to be in LA with a HOTTIE! Woo hoo (Supposed to have a date if I can get the ex to take the boys!) Maybe next time. I called Stacie too, to see if she would be interested in doing this, but she is out of town... LA also, but this is not the HOTTIE I am going to see.... :P

saturday is a no go for me, as I hope to be in LA with a HOTTIE! Woo hoo (Supposed to have a date if I can get the ex to take the boys!) Maybe next time. I called Stacie too, to see if she would be interested in doing this, but she is out of town... LA also, but this is not the HOTTIE I am going to see.... :P

Well I hope that you can go!! It's always fun to go see hotties!! :D Hey when are we going to San Fran? Any word on that yet???? :confused: