bridgetgirl

Question of the week 2/14/05

Here we go:

If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do?

Hmmm...I wish I could think of somewhere really good to go, but for some reason I can't. I would love to say that I'd go "spy" on someone, but that seems somewhat dishonest, and I'm just not like that! Maybe I'd just stay home and watch my children be children...without any adult interaction. That's when they seem to be the cutest. When they aren't worried about if what they're doing is wrong or right.

I would like to stand by and see how Dr. Potts or Dr. Callery do their surgeries. Do they sing or tap their toes? Is it really serious? Too quiet? What comments would they make?

If I could be invisible for an hour I think I'd scope out prospective job opportunities to see how things "really run" there and see if I'd really like to work there.

I also loved Marie's idea of watching in the OR while Dr. P and Dr. C were doing surgeries.. that would be cool.

:)

I would like to stand by and see how Dr. Potts or Dr. Callery do their surgeries. Do they sing or tap their toes? Is it really serious? Too quiet? What comments would they make?

A friend of mine had back surgery and he was brought "back up" by the anestiesiologist (sp?) without telling the surgeons and he awoke to their conversation in progress.

Marie...they were talking like sailors about some pretty raunchy subjects. He started to laugh at what they were saying and repeating it and he said they snapped like a rubber band, back to being primm and proper.

He said he would have never thought the Dr. would ever talk like that from all his pre-op meetings.

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm...

I used to work in the OR as an OR Tech and I can attest to the fact that they do talk like sailors in there.. especially when they do something wrong.. :eek:

I also had some that HAD to listen to Jimmy Buffett or Pink Floyd while performing surgery. It's pretty funny.. wonder if Dr. C listens to music while operating.. he seems so serious all the time.. so who knows? lol

I would wait for a big get together, and when two of the women leave for the ladies room (because they always go in groups of at least two), I would follow them into the room. :eek:

Of course being the gentleman that I am, I would close my eyes (YES I WOULD BRIDGET & STACIE!!!) but keep those ears wide open to find out just what you ladies talk about in there. :D

I would wait for a big get together, and when two of the women leave for the ladies room (because they always go in groups of at least two), I would follow them into the room. :eek:

Of course being the gentleman that I am, I would close my eyes (YES I WOULD BRIDGET & STACIE!!!) but keep those ears wide open to find out just what you ladies talk about in there. :D

First of all.. you are too darn funny!!! But seriously, I really don't think you want to know what we talk about in there.. or what we do.. lol :eek:

You need to keep the mystery about women up a bit.. you seriously would be disapointed if you knew what REALLY happened in the ladies room.. :rolleyes:

I'm not a nice as everyone else. I would want to be in the Padres locker room for the hour. :D Hellllooooo Ryano baby!!

I'd have to agree with Jeanie......only my choice would be the Chargers locker room. Ummmmmmm, Ladanian Tomlinson, Tim Dwight and a few others butt nekked. Yah baby, I'm there!!!

This may seem a little square and stuff, but Im a mighty strong and proud democrat ( I dont lean too far to the left though)and I would spy for George W. whether he needed me in Iraq, Iran or North Korea....that's what I would do.

Gerry, you went out with Jeanie, Stacie and I on Monday night..... THAT is what girls talk about in the bathroom..... the same stuff! Except in the bathroom is where we pull ourselves together, i.e., push up the boobs, pull the string outta of one of your 2000 parts, fluff the hair.... THAT stuff we would NEVER do in public.... but the profanity, vulgarity, and horny talk...... you got all that OUT of the bathroom! YOUR SO LUCKY! :D

By the way Ger, if your at the bar, the girls in the bathroom are talking about you! Secrets out... cat otta the bag! haha Somebody stop me!

......If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do?
....... a VERY BAD boy.

Good thing it ain't gonna happen!

'Nuf said. :rolleyes:

Thats funny, I wanted to do the same thing in the boys room!!!! I'm pretty sure you talk in there too!!!! :D

Hmmm...I wish I could think of somewhere really good to go, but for some reason I can't. I would love to say that I'd go "spy" on someone, but that seems somewhat dishonest, and I'm just not like that! .

Hmmmmm, who would you go spy on Brenda? Do tell?

Mike

If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do?

I would go to New York, to the New York stock exchange and do a little invisible insider trading~ Maybe watch Warren Buffet in action for a while, or go inside of a hidden bank vault in Sweden and look around for some of Saddams money that he has squirreled away, and give it back to his people! Or follow Bill Gates around for about an hour~

Well, I am not into locker rooms, unless they are filled with cheerleaders. Or even Playboy bunnies. lol But I am not sure what I would do. hmmmmm, I will have to think about that one and get back to you............

Guest HAMPTON5555

o.k. THIS IS A GOOD QUESTION..........UHMMMMMM?????

Lets see..........

I would spend the day going through my day as I normally would, undetectable to my staff and see what they do (or don't do) when I am not there, then I would go to the store and watch people do the stuff they do when they think no one is watching. Then at the end of the day I'd be invisable at home and observe my family. I am sure to have many questions answered like why the dining table is always sticky, if the dog really gets walked, How loud my sound system can really get :eek: , where all my pens go and most importantly "what really hapens to socks in that dryer!!!"

Rain

LMFAO,

I would SPY, yes spy, I wanna see how these women flirt with my George Clooney look alike husband when he is inspecting their houses. Not ashamed to say that, not dishonest if when my visibilty comes back im sitting on Johns lap!

Traci

visibility