bridgetgirl

Valentines date for singles

I want to thank all the guy's who didn't make it last night.

I got to keep the company and attention of three magnificent ladies last night ;)

I had a blast and can't wait for the next one!

Jeanie - I still need your help as a witness on filing that paperwork on the "Missing Drink" incident last night. :P

Myself - I need to check into "Baloons Anonymous"

Bridget - I'm going to get you over a "Barrel" ;)

Stacie - "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED" :D Niiiice!

Bridget and Jeanie will have to be our offical judges.

You both are weak........ bend me over the barrel? Listen here Mr. on a weekend night where I dont have to do anything but supervise my lil guys the next day, I will have BOTH you and Stacie under the floorboards... never mind the table... under the boards baby.... Jeanie, are the weak or what?

next time invite your friends Gerry,,, its time to STOP being ashamed... LOL

Gerry and Jeanie... this two are in need of some lovin' ... but not with each other... any takers? :D Hey Jeanie feel like being hooked up with a complete stranger? LOL ... wanna feel 19 again!? LMAO

I think we all are in need. especially since our little talks before my drink got jacked.

You both are weak........ bend me over the barrel? Listen here Mr. on a weekend night where I dont have to do anything but supervise my lil guys the next day, I will have BOTH you and Stacie under the floorboards... never mind the table... under the boards baby.... Jeanie, are the weak or what?

next time invite your friends Gerry,,, its time to STOP being ashamed... LOL

I will lead by example.

Nuff said?

(( Group hug ))

Jeanie - I still need your help as a witness on filing that paperwork on the "Missing Drink" incident last night. :P

I know nothing about the missing drink! I was just as shocked as you were. :eek:

The baloons were a nice gift even if they weren't yours to take....lol :P

Oh yeah and Stacie thanks for dinner, and all the other good stuff. I love you man.........I know right.

As far as the challenge I know that I would loose big time, but it sure is going to be fun loosing!! :D

Bridg I like younger men they "last longer" just make sure he's at least 21.

Jeanie - I still need your help as a witness on filing that paperwork on the "Missing Drink" incident last night.

I know nothing about the missing drink! I was just as shocked as you were. :eek:

The baloons were a nice gift even if they weren't yours to take....lol

Oh yeah and Stacie thanks for dinner, and all the other good stuff. I love you man.........I know right.

As far as the challenge I know that I would loose big time, but it sure is going to be fun loosing!! :D

Bridg I like younger men they "last longer" just make sure he's at least 21.

Alright my lil meatball :eek: I'll keep an eye out, and Gerry... I have a prospect for you....... ;)

This is so un-fair! I so wish I had been able to check the messages earlier and made plans to go to Stacie's yesterday. It sounds like you guys had tons of fun!! I swear...next time I'm gonna be there!! And we are going to have so much damn fun you'll wonder where I've been all your lives! LOL :rolleyes:

P.S. Bridget...since you have my Nextel #...why don't you call me when there's a fun day scheduled?? Love ya!