bridgetgirl

Valentines date for singles

Alright you mighty fine women and gentlemen. We, Gerry, Stacie and I have decided to take things into our own hands and have a Valentines dinner and date by any means necessary. So this Monday evening we are going to meet for dinner and a movie downtown, and would like to know how many others of you out there would like to join us?

The more the merrier...and dont come on here saying, " I would go, but I have a date or Im married", because all you get from me is a big bah humbug and make me crabby! :D Good for you, bad for us! :D

So, who's with us?

Sounds like fun....but it's my 11th anniversary and I'd rather not share it with anyone else ;)

Sounds like fun....but it's my 11th anniversary and I'd rather not share it with anyone else ;)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, let me clear my throat.. ahem! Bah Humbug! ;) Have fun!

That is such a cool idea Bridget. I hope you all have a Happy Valentines. Tomorrow is my anniversary and I am so excited to spend the evening with my Tino!!!

I'm so in!!! What time, where, and where are we meeting? I'll be there with bells on!!

You know the drill chicken, Stacie's house like 6:30-7:00, I suppose. I will be there just as soon as I get off work,and get Isaiah. Im want sushi, you like sushi?

That is such a cool idea Bridget. I hope you all have a Happy Valentines. Tomorrow is my anniversary and I am so excited to spend the evening with my Tino!!!

Thanks Dale, it wasnt my idea though, it was Gerry and Stacie's! Have fun with Tino!

I think I will ask my hubby if he wants to go. Sounds like fun! I love sushi...hubby hates it. 3 weeks post op...can't have rice :(

Catapiller role...yummy! I will let you guys know by late tonight. I also have to see if anyone will watch the boys.

Just a friendly reminder that this little last minute "Excursion" (I like that word for some reason) is for those of us who are DATE-LESS (that just sounds weird, huh?) and single.

Not that we wouldn't mind the extra company, but we're making this event happen in spite of the true meaning of Valentine's Day. :rolleyes:

Maybe we should have called this a Non-Valentine's night (LOL!) :P

We appreciate those of you who are married or have a date that night and want to come out with us. Maybe we'll try to put together something else that's "non-exclusive" in the near future.

For those that are single,(or recently now technically single ;) ) and are planning to attend we will be posting details either tonight or by tomorrow sometime.

More to follow...

I want sushi, you like sushi?

I like the not really fishy stuff. I am sure that there is something that I would like. Sushi works for me. I haven't had it since before surgery, but I have been wanting it. :)

Hey! I'm in!

Hey there my little sugar pea pie pea... get my # from Babs and gimme a ring a ding! Talk to you soon! Hey maybe Babs will get sick...... ;) and cant go to work!

While I love the idea and I am technically and legally single (since the day before my surgery) I fit the requirements, I will decline this time though. I get up so darned early for work that I pretty much am dead by 8pm. That would drag the rest of you down. Have fun!

:( I have a standing Monday night "date" with my 2 year old grandaughter. Actually I watch her on Monday's when her mama goes to school. It would have been fun. You guys have a blast and a drink for me! Looking forward to Thursday night! Love you all.

Fine tuning the details.... looks like Sushi, if that doesnt sit well with ya, you can go next door to the Taco Shop :D and then we are thinking about going to see the movie HITCH. I hope y'all havent seen that one already. Let me know abou this..... if no to HITCH. Boogeyman is a close second runner up!

I can do Hitch. I LOVE Will Smith!! :D Boogyman will scare the crap out of me. I will go see it, but someone will need to hold my hand. :(

Is this just for Post-Ops? Or for anyone?

Anybody preop or post op, you just have to be single!

What can I say other than you guys are awesome!! :D I had a great time tonight. :D You made a bad day good. I can't wait to do it again. :P

I don't know about the three of you, but I AM SO TIRED!! I wish I could crawl under my desk and take a little nap!! Don't get me wrong I'm glad I went, but man I'm to old :eek: to stay out that late.

I have a splitting headache! I crawled out of Stacie's at 6:30 this am! Had that appt at 7:30, another one at 9:30 a safely slid into work by 11:30, I am so happy I have tomorrow off! Woo hoo!

Stacie you totally rock sister girl... thanks for feeding us and getting us... well ya know ;) This was the most awesome "date" I have ever been on..... spasming and thrusting Woo HOO! :eek:

Gerry and Jeanie... this two are in need of some lovin' ... but not with each other... any takers? :D Hey Jeanie feel like being hooked up with a complete stranger? LOL ... wanna feel 19 again!? LMAO