bridgetgirl

Lunch!

Anyone want to meet for lunch at 12:00 tomorrow in Mission Valley. I am going to meet up with Robin aka eyesthatkissu, and want to know if anyone else wants to meet up! You can email or message me for details!

Talk to you later you great looking bunch of folks! ;)

Where are you going? I might be able to come by for a little while. I work in Kearny Mesa, so no to far from Mission Valley.

i just love ya... have I told you that?

Well Im not going to post here where we are going.... ya know in case of stalkers. So I am going to shoot youan email right now and give ya the 411! I have been chatting with Robin on line for a couple of days, and you are just gonna love her... she's a hoot! Hey what's up with Michelle? Have her email me, so we can have the par-tay!

Her and her husband went out of town for a few days. They needed to get away for a little while. The last time that I talked to her she was buying little goodies :eek: to give away as gifts at your party. I'll probably talk to her tonight, and tell her to get on the ball. ;)

As far as lunch I want to talk to Robin, because I was one of the people that told her she should go to Dr. Danque. I want to know how everything went with the most awesome doctor. :D

Hey.. you've got mail!

Thanks baby girl.... I just wanted to make sure she didnt forget about me..... hey what did she think of everybody when she met us? Being in a roomful of us bypassed folks!

Bridget,

I am game. I can meet you at noon, just let me know where. I have a feeling I know but email the 411.

Oh Yeah we need to talk about a baby shower for Mary

Katy

She had a good time. She thought that it was funny that the "catch phrase" is so how long you been out?? She said we should start saying Hi my name is, and I have been out for. :D

I'm glad that she had a good time, but then how could she not you guys are all so cool!! Oh yeah and she thought Jerry was hot also.......but then who doesn't. :confused:

katy: you got mail!

Jeanie: that is funny! I am glad she enjoyed herself.... and yeah Gerry is a cutie patutie!