BlondeCAgirl

3....2....1......Century!!!

I'm doing the count down to Century Club. My scale bounces around a few pounds one way or the other, but I'm waiting for a consistant 160! That'll b 100 pounds lost (never to be found) and that only leaves 10 pounds from goal. Man - o - man, it's been an exciting ride. I went from 260 and a size 26 down to 160 and a size 8/10 now! The clothes re so cute, and I'm having so much fun.

By the way...I got an amazing job offer and accepted it! It's in the beauty industry as a Sales Consultant where I'll be managing professional product lines in about 150 salons in my area. I'll be working from home and making my own hours. It's great! I'll be giving my notice at work today, Friday the 13th.. lol I just know that the weight loss and my new look really helped to get into this industry where looks are very important. And what's even better...they never knew the "old me". I've always been a strong and motivated person, but being MO makes you appear weak and undisaplined to others. My outsides finally match my insides and it's all good from here. I'm so excited!!! :D

Congrats Jenn!! I am almost the same starting weight as you were and I can not wait to be where your at!! How tall are you?? After reading your post it really proves that everyones body size and shape are so different....I am at like 255 and only in a 20/22...but my sister was in a 26 at 260 as well...hmmm Well anyways, I am proud of you way to go!!!

Bravo Jenn......you have done great.....your success is the reasoning behind anyone wanting to have this surgery!!!!!!

All the very best.

Lori

Congratulations Jenn!

What an amazing transformation. You look great and we're all happy for you and the new job too!

congrats jenn, you have done amazing

and all the changes that happen in our lives along the way, what a ride!

Congrats Jenn!! I am almost the same starting weight as you were and I can not wait to be where your at!! How tall are you?? After reading your post it really proves that everyones body size and shape are so different....I am at like 255 and only in a 20/22...but my sister was in a 26 at 260 as well...hmmm Well anyways, I am proud of you way to go!!!

I'm 5' 9" and at 260 was filling out size 24's and spilling over into the 26's. Now I can shop in the juniors department and wear 10 bottoms and Large tops. The Misses I can wear a medium top and 9/10 bottom, but if I didn't have all the "left-over" skin, I'd be able to wear an 8 comfortably.

Jenn, Big Congrats. Yes and we know how cute all your clothes are. God, how I would love to come shop through your closet. 13 more pounds til goal. Your beautiful Jenn. Keep working that tool Jenn.

WOoohoo.. so close! How exciting! You are doing Phenomenal.. new job.. matches your new life !