bridgetgirl

birthday.. Horray!

Man, did I have a good time :D I LOVE you guys... a weak in the knees kind of love :P

Stacie - not anymore! :eek: Actually, it might have made things worse... I'm SO not waiting that long again ;)

As usual, we had a great time... Who's birthday is next? We need another excuse to party together!

Mine is in Feb.........not really, but we can pretend. :)

Maybe we call all go out the weekend of the horrible holiday V-day (feb 14th)

Mine is in Feb.........not really, but we can pretend. :)

Maybe we call all go out the weekend of the horrible holiday V-day (feb 14th)

Jeanie girl, you are precious. Lets see if we can get a permission slip signed from Adam so Stacie can join us this time ;) LOL love ya chicken!

Stacie,

I just wanted to say "thank you" for once again opening your home to us for this party! I promise I will stay later next time, I won't bring Kiersten!

Bridget,

Girl, I know where you live too! I will be by some night this week with your gift that I'd forgot on Sat!

I love you both!!

You are pretty small now maybe we can sneak you out the window. We can put pillows in your bed incase Adam checks on you. It will be like high school all over again. ;)

Have fun on your trip. Try to stay warm. Let me know how the meeting goes. I hope that it's everything that you want it to be. :)

I'm soooooo...sorry I couldn't make it to your party! And I was the one who was whining about no one going dancing. I'm really sorry I missed it! I was just pooped from working all week and couldn't find anyone to watch my monkeys. I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to go...now I feel like a big piece of poop! I swear the next time we all want to get together I will be there. And we don't really need a reason (b-day, holiday, etc.) to get together other than we just want to spend time with one another. And I was soooooo... looking forward to finally meeting Gerry, Barb and Katy. DAMMIT!!! Next time...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday and you got everything you wanted! Much love and a big hug,

Hey Ang: Have a blast chicken... may the most you wish for be the least you get! ;)

Jeanie: What are we going to have to do to get that girl OUT of the house again? :confused:

Brenda: Dont trip money grip, we will get together soon... there will be other days to create more memories! :cool: