bridgetgirl

birthday.. Horray!

I just love my birthday... almost as much as I LOVE halloween! I just wanted to tell you guys that are going to go to Stacie's after we are doing hanging out there, some of us will go dancing. i know many of you arent, but I wanted to let you know that Barbara the fabulous got 10 people on the VIP list, ands Im working on getting more under my name.... woo hoo! Should be fun! Oh and by the way.. if ANY of you want to swiong by.. just say so. There is no guest list... just friends hanging with friends!

Today at work my co workers got me a cake (yes you will be able to enjoy cake again :D ) it has strawberry and vanilla custard filling... TO DIE FOR! the got a few great gifts and my office was decked out in balloon and streamers galore. So far it has been a great day! Also a friend of mine... JUSt a friend sent me a dozen red roses! It was so cool!

My birthday isnt until tomorrow and stuff... I just felt like sharing this with ya guys. Ever since my surgery and my "new life" things have been so good for me. People have been so good to me.... I am thankful everyday for the new lease on life I have been given! I truly feel blessed to have been able to have this surgery and turn my life around. I am so happy to be able to share my achievements and ups n downs with you lovely folks! Thanks for being there for me... I appreciate it!

You deserve the best birthday ever, chicken!!! I just love you to death and I wish I could be there tomorrow with all you dancin' fools!!!

Have a blast and happy 32nd!!!

Hi Bridget! I hope that you have the most wonderful Birthday ever!! You are a great person and you deserve it! Go out and have the best time ever!!! As you would say 3 snaps in a great big circle!!!

Happy Birthday Bridget!! All you girlies have a fabulous time at the party.. Shake it fast!!!! haha!!

Melody

(denied by insurance, got new insurance....now pondering again...maybe I just need a swift kick!)

Bridget:

You sound like me, girl...have a birthday that's a week long! I LOOOVE birthdays too! You deserve to be a birthday queen. :D

I'm still hoping to stop by your party tomorrow night. Around 7:00 p.m., right? I won't be able to stay long...I have another engagement with my hubby. But I really want to stop by and give the birthday queen a big hug! :P

Can you e-mail me Stacie's address and directions, in case I can go?

Bridget~

I am so happy your life is so great and you had a great little celebration at work! See ya tomorrow at Kim's house. Can't wait!!

Happy Birthday you skinny thang!!!

Guest HAMPTON5555

Hey Bridget,

I won't be able to make the swaray, your B-day falls on the same day as my moms.

Hope you all have a FAB time!!

Happy Birthday Bridg....Your a sweet heart!!

Rain :P

I just wanted to wish your a wonderful and happy birthday. I hope all of your wishes come true for you. You are a wonderful person with a very big heart.

Happy Birthday Bridget!!

Davey

Happy Birthday, Bridget! I'm sorry that I can't make it tonight, but I wanted to send warm wishes your way. You are a wonderful friend...and such an INSPIRATION. Love you!

Thanks chickens! You guys are the greatest! see ya real soon..... keep your ears close to the board to hear about all of tonights anticts... with Bootylicious Babs and Cagle crackers in the house... anything is possible! LOL

Bridge,

Happy birthday, chickenater!!! I tried to call you at home and leave a message but no answering machine picked up, what up with that???

I hope you guys are having a blast right now. Love your face, girlie!

Sorry Chicken that I missed your Birthday and Knitting today. But I wanted to wish you great big Happy Birthday Wishes!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you had a great party and danced the night away..

Love ya!!!!!!!!

Bridget,

\We had a lot of fun last night. Too bad we couldn't go to Jimmy Love's with you all. My husbands back is really messed up right now. I couldn't even talk him into going to the Ould Sod where there isn't any dancing. Oh Well next time.

Thought of you as I was driving home. Hope it was all it was meant to be and you had lots of friends and fun!

Bridget and all:

I'm so bummed that I didn't make it to the party last night! :( I hope you all had a wonderful time--especially you, Bridget! I got your voicemail message at about 12:45 a.m. this morning.

I had a bad stomach day yesterday. I think it was because I had taken a couple of Motrin for the past two days (for cramps) and my stomach rebelled yesterday. Dr. Callery had told me I could take Motrin occasionally for cramps.

I started having nasty stomach pains after I ate lunch yesterday. I took Gas-X which helped a little. I finally went to bed about 3:00 p.m. I woke up feeling a lot better, but it was almost 1:00 a.m.! :eek: I didn't even go with my husband last night--he didn't wake me up. I think for my next birthday, I'm gonna wish for a hysterectomy. :mad: After all, I'm 48 friggin' years old--enough already!

Anyway, happy birthday, sweet Bridget! I hope you partied your pants off! :D

It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun! I was lit!!! Good thing I had Gerry around to babysit me... poor Gerry, and Stacie to nurse me back to health in the morning.. I was a hurting unit. Kim came and shook her groove thang at Jimmy Loves as well as Jeanie and her best friend Michelle! They left early... missed you chickens! Angela, Barb, Gerry and I stuck it out. I dont remember much, but what I can remember was a freaking blast!!

The party at Stacie's was a blast and we decided that we NEED to get together more often. It was a great time.... Pam and her daughter in law, Katy and her husband and Stacie stayed back at the house. (pam and Jeannie... I know where you live.... ;) )

Then there was the after party... oh lordy! :P

THANK YOU CHICKENS FOR HELPING ME CELEBRATE ONE OF THE BEST BIRTHDAYS EVER

Darn it...I thought my bad stomach ache yesterday was from the Motrin. Wrong...I think it was from eating a banana at lunch! :eek: I ate another banana for breakfast this morning and VOIL

Im sorry to hear that you are not feeling so hot! Poor baby.... I missed ya last night n stuff! We all did. I wish you a speedy recovery girlfriend. (( BIG HUGS ))

Last night was a blast. Unfortunatley those really cute boots I had on made my piggie's start barking by 12:30, and I was in pain!!! :( You should have seen me walking up to my house it was a sight to see. :D I can't wait to get together again.

Oh yeah and Stacie that was Michelle that washed all the glasses for you last night. She sooooooo sweet!!!!

So when is the next b-day, so we call all get together??? :confused:

Oh my gosh...

I had the best time last night!!! Bridget was wasted!! :eek: I'm glad I stayed home though. That's me, you know??? I am such a home body!

Jeanie (Podmate),

Tell Michelle I said "Thank you for washing all of those glasses!"

Bridget,

I love you woman! You're too much fun!!

Gerry,

You are too much fun! I love you man! You make me laugh! And that's what I look for in a man.

Angela V,

I know, right?

Barbara,

Saki is horny!!! Are you??? :confused::eek:

Pam (Podmate),

I'm mad at you for not staying longer. hehe j/k :D

All,

We had so much fun!!! Please come to the next PARTY at Stacie's.