Kelly

Anyone interested?

I used to be a Creative Memories consultant and I have many 5x7 & 7x7 photo albums that I would love to sell at cost (30% retail). I have maybe 7 albums total. I am going to put together a before & after album of myself and journal in it. I love to do scrapbooking, and I have tons of supplies (I love to share too) If anyone would like to get together and scrapbook on our before & after albums that would be great fun. Well, fun for those of you interested :D The supplies that you would bring just depends on what you do or don't have. I even have access to a consultant who is placing an order 2/1 if anyone needs supplies. Let me know what any of you thing.

I would be interested in one of those.

E-mail me the particulars so we can do a hand-off.

I really need to make one of those things because a lot of people never new exactly what I used to look like except for a few of you out there.

I love the Creative Memories albums. I think a 7 X 7 would be neat. What would the cost be? Can you private email me and let me know.

Thanks and good luck on your upcomming surgery.

The albums are very cool. The 7x7 are perfect to have a photo or two on 1 page or 1 photo and journaling. But we can talk about it. Since I was a consultant I have tons of ideas and idea sheet I can give out to people. The 7x7 are $21 plus tax (then 30% off the total). The 5X7 is $18 plus tax & 30% off the total. But I only have 1 5x7 left. I will get both of your private email addresses and email you soon.

My WLS is 1/25 (this Tuesday) WOW!!! So I will be a little busy for another few weeks...as most of you know. But off for 4-6 weeks I would love to get together with those interested.

I actually had an idea th do a scrapbook page of pics for people to look at while at Dr. Callery's office. I have the book ans many pages are out there... I gotta get back on that.... so keep a preop pic of yourself to use for a scrapbook page to be kept at Dr Callery's.... I gotta get on the ball and do my page, and get the book from Stacie!

I would really love one of those 7X7 ones as well. Also I would love to get together with you and scrap book. I need to get my stuff to Bridge too for Dr. C's office. Oopsie.. I am slow .. but I need to add my 9 month photo in there anyway.. :D