bridgetgirl

Question of the week 1/17/05

Sorry Im a little late on this one... but better late than never right? I think thsi is a fun question... I hope you enjoy!

Which TV Dad would you have most liked to have for your own dad?

This is a good one... I would have to say DAN from the show Roseanne. He was so funny with his kids, he played football with them in the yard, joked around with them, had talks with them, had bar b ques, family gatherings... loved his wife and showed it....disciplined the kids... he was a great dad... I liked him the best I have to say.

Mine is a tie

Either Cliff from the Cosby Show

or

Pa from Little House on the Prairie. (Back off Gerry!)

This is a tough one.. I really love my Dad and think he's the best ever!!

However, I did like Cliff from the Cosby show also, like Pam.. and Dan from Rosanne.. like Bridge..

There were so many good ones.. like Stephen from Family Ties and Jesse from Full house.. (not Danny ... he's a flake!!)

But I would have to say that mine would definitely have to be Homer Simpson.. does it count if it is a cartoon? If it doesn't count then I would have to pick Al Bundy.. he was just funny!!! :P

All though NO ONE can replace the Dad that I was blessed to be born to ( I am a total Daddy's girl) I also would choose Cliff from the Cosby Show. He was funny, and kind of reminds me of my Dad specially when the "new guy" would come over. He liked to scare the hell out of them. Hmm maybe that's why I'm not married. :confused:

This one is easy.

It will also date me, especially if i see replies asking "What show was that"

Mr. Livingston from the "Courtship of Eddie's Father"

A Batchelor dad in the 70's would have been the schiznit.

NO COMMENTS PLEASE....(THIS MEANS STACIE ;oP )

"Mr Eddie's Father"!!!!! Dude, I totally forgot about that show! Gerry, you are too young to remember that, must be reruns on Nick at Night or something! I was sure it would be Pa from Little House on the Prarie!!!!! LOL

Pam,

Thanks for the age compliment, but I was technically born in the 60's (even though everyone says I look in my mid 20's (I easily fall in love with those people))and remember the shows in the early 70's...

Remember the other Bill Bixby show from the early 70's...the Magician..where he drove the Corvette Stingray.

I'm old enough to know and young enough not to care.