eyesthatkissu

Who's that fat chick?!

I saw that pic and it really made me miss you! I haven't seen you in AGES! ANd NO:( Daddy is not going with us, as of yet. He's being stubborn and insisting he doesn't want to leave his house. But I think with all of us and his grandsons up north he'll eventually have to follow! I'm hoping so anyway. That's the hardest part of all of this... I'm going to miss him so much! Please say you'll come up for my party!!!

As long as it's not March 3rd I will be there. :D I am going to Disneyland that day! I HAVE to see you before you leave. :(

I will make CERTAIN it's not March 3rd! I need to see when Whit can come... and when Laura will be here from AZ too. Hopefully I can work it so EVERYONE can come!

Thank you so much Johnny.... you are such a supportive friend to me! I miss ya!

I truely am SO happy Lisa! I'm just very blessed! Thank you so much for the complimentdarlin'!

LOL Jen... thank you! I'm a master of disguise! 'Cause I have nightmares about my dang muffin top. The other night I had a dream that it was so bad, it fell out of my pants and was hanging out of the back of my shirt all the way past my butt! ROFL!

Thank you Trina! I'm so excited to watch your journey continue on it's path to success!

Robin, you look spectacular! Even MO, you were great looking, but you are truly breathtaking now. It's so great to read these boards and see pictures of beautiful people whose outsides are finally starting to match their insides - you are always kind and helpful to the people on this site, and I'm delighted that you have become the gorgeous woman you were meant to be.

Best wishes on your move to Sacramento - I'm sure that you will be much missed by your father and your friends down south, but you will carry their love with you wherever you go and will bring your goodness to a whole new group of friends who will be thrilled to meet you. I'm glad you will still be a major part of this online community as well - you are much appreciated! :)

Robin, you look spectacular! Even MO, you were great looking, but you are truly breathtaking now. It's so great to read these boards and see pictures of beautiful people whose outsides are finally starting to match their insides - you are always kind and helpful to the people on this site, and I'm delighted that you have become the gorgeous woman you were meant to be.

Best wishes on your move to Sacramento - I'm sure that you will be much missed by your father and your friends down south, but you will carry their love with you wherever you go and will bring your goodness to a whole new group of friends who will be thrilled to meet you. I'm glad you will still be a major part of this online community as well - you are much appreciated! :)

Gawsh Eric... you made me blush from my head to my toes! Thank you so much!! It's so nice to be appreciated!:P I could argue with you, but I'm trying to learn how to accept a compliment graciously, so I'll just say THANK YOU! You rock handsome!

Thanks Carlie! I dunno about "gorgeous" but I'll take the compliment anyway sistah!

Love the pics, you look so great! I love the group photos too...have a hard time recognizing people...so many changes!

Someone asked me for my before pics so I'm a bump...bump... bumping!

Oh wow look at you! HOT HOT HOT! *smile* these posts are what make me so excited for November to get here! :)

WOW Robin!

Talk about a poster child for WLS! That is a staggering transformation.

Thanks for bumping this up.

Thanks my loves! I used to go to the pre-op seminars for Dr. C, but he actually asked me to stop going! He was afraid people would have unreal expectations for themselves. Not to mention having zero complications. I'm just glad to have had the outcome and experience I have had and if I can help my stapler peoples I will!

I don't post very often but when I seen this I just had to say........You are DROP_DEAD_GORGEOUS!!! Even your "before" photos.....Wow!

I'm not sure I've been anyone's inspiration before but I'll do my best!:o:D lol

I had this page up wth those pictures and my kids didn't even know who it was... they seem to have completely forgotten how big I was... I even got a "Nuh-uh". I guess this is one of those times I have to forgive them for arguing with me!:eek:

Wow is like all I can say! Congratulations!!! You look amazing!

Robin, Darling! I am so thrilled to see you on the board again...so many have gone on to other pursuits. I think some of the most fun I've ever had was at your party when I karaoke'd White Rabibit. I had never done it before and have been told by whole hosts of people that I can't sing my way out of a paper bag, so to be able to sing it in front of my SS meant the world to me. I've missed you! (have I said that before?)

Tell your handsome DH that he's dead-on, including the ride on the bike! We're up for playing ennn-eeee time! Now that I have escaped having to have a reversal, I am up for playing and having some fun. I hope these past few years have been good to you and yours, Robin.

Thanks my loves! I used to go to the pre-op seminars for Dr. C, but he actually asked me to stop going! He was afraid people would have unreal expectations for themselves. Not to mention having zero complications. I'm just glad to have had the outcome and experience I have had and if I can help my stapler peoples I will!

Donna! As soon as we get back from our vacation to TN, you should come camping with us! We'll take the boat out and have some fun! xoxo!

Even though I am as weak as a kitten, I AM a certified Minnesota-trained wilderness woods-woman, and would love to play with y'all. Onliest probs are that I gave my tent to my son a couple of yrs ago, and my sweet rv was stolen and demolished a year ago last October.:mad:

We'll figure something out after you return from (beautiful!) TN...I love that state and would love to show Michelle KY and TN some day. The kudzu blows me away, as do the Smoky Mtns and the blue, blue grass. I'm sure you will have a lovely time--the people down there are wonderful. "y'all come back, ya hear?" ;)

Take good care of yourself and those handsome men in your house, Sweetie!

Even though I am as weak as a kitten, I AM a certified Minnesota-trained wilderness woods-woman, and would love to play with y'all. Onliest probs are that I gave my tent to my son a couple of yrs ago, and my sweet rv was stolen and demolished a year ago last October.:mad:

We'll figure something out after you return from (beautiful!) TN...I love that state and would love to show Michelle KY and TN some day. The kudzu blows me away, as do the Smoky Mtns and the blue, blue grass. I'm sure you will have a lovely time--the people down there are wonderful. "y'all come back, ya hear?" ;)

Take good care of yourself and those handsome men in your house, Sweetie!

Well now don't you worry sweetpea... I have THREE tents, and the RV! All you have to do is relax on the sandy beach of a quiet lake... maybe go for a jaunt around the lake. Great thing about my guys... they do all the work! All I have to do is cook and look cute! I adore TN too... so beautiful. My in-laws may make it a trying experience, but we need to go see them. They are getting up there in years and refuse to travel. My sons have nearly forgotten them. I'm going to spend two whole days cooking for them. Bringing my Food Saver so I can freeze portion size meals for them that they can just reheat. I must be a good daughter-in-law. I'm the only one they have! Give Mich a hug from us! xoxo

Hi

I get so much inspiration from reading these posts!

Please can you tell me if you go out for a meal what you can typically eat now? Can you still enjoy wine before a meal or is this not possible?

Hi

I get so much inspiration from reading these posts!

Please can you tell me if you go out for a meal what you can typically eat now? Can you still enjoy wine before a meal or is this not possible?

When I go out to eat, I'm usually a "sharer". You know those irritating people that ask if you wish to split a menu item! If not I'll opt for a salad, soup, the usual yummy good for you choices. If I'm feeling particularily gung-ho I'll order pasta and only eat about 1/3. The rest gets taken home. I can still enjoy an occassional glass of wine. But it effects me VERY fast, like within 10 minutes, so I'm exceedingly careful! And each person is different, you'll have to figure out what is best for you, and what works well with your own body. Good luck!