watergirl

Knitting Anyone?

I'm thrilled that you will be bringing your daughter! Dale is bringing her Mom and her 10 year old daughter. My daughter is 10 also. I taught her how to knit just recently also. So, yes, please bring her! Bridget is bringing her two boys. We have the makings of a party!

I just can't wait. What a hoot this will be!

Sandi, how beautifully said - "I think it's awesome to pass on such a wonderful craft as this, to me, this is like passing on an heirloom". I couldnt' agree more!

It turns out that I can go after all. My sister and the kids can't come down, because the two oldest one's are really sick. :( I am going to get my stuff tonight.

Bridget & Pam let me know if you want to car pool??

It turns out that I can go after all. My sister and the kids can't come down, because the two oldest one's are really sick. :( I am going to get my stuff tonight.

Bridget & Pam let me know if you want to car pool??

Car pool is cool. If ya like I can pick you up for a change Jeanie....... call me girl! As far as I know Pam is riding with Sandi.

Thank you so much Kim and Sandi for teaching me to knit. My mom, Taylor, and I had a great time. Kim, thanks for opening your home to all of us!! I think we all look soooo good. Skinnier everytime I see everyone!!

Someone is gonna have to post a group picture!!

My mom says that all of you girls are wonderful, caring people!! She wanted me to thank you all for the fun she had.

Love ya all!!!!

What a blast we all had! Even though it took me 7 times to get it right, I think I finally got it. Thank you Sandi and Kim for your patience and again Kim for opening your home to us all. Shannon had a good time on your trampoline. :D

Here's a pic of today. I'll post others in Member Photos.

Everyone looked awesome! :)

post-309-12990978909054_thumb.jpg

Thanks again Kim... I cant wait until we get together again! Dale: Tino made that salsa? I thought someone picked it up from a taco shop... delicious! Tell Tino thanks, I loved it. See y'all real soon.

Tino is awesome. That is why I love him so much!!! I call his salsa Tino's famous salsa!!!! It is so yummy!!

You were there in spirit n stuff ....... I just love ya and miss you in masses!

is the best! Oh my gosh! It's just hot enough for me. I love it. What was left - is now gone. It's the best!

Dale I really enjoyed meeting your mom Jan and your daughter Taylor. You are a cute family! It was great to be able to spend time with you all!

Irela I think you have more patience than we do. Knitting can be very frustrating in the beginning until you get it down. You hung in there and learned it. It was awesome to meet Shannon, she's just beautiful, just like you!

Karen, I really wished you could have been there too! I'm up for a travel knitting party! We'll come see you and teach you how to knit too!

Bridget, love you girl!