watergirl

Knitting Anyone?

I have Sandi, Dale, her mother and daughter, Tricia, Irela, Bridget and Christina. Is this right? If I missed someone, I'm so sorry! Just refresh my memory. :o

I'm picking up a meat and cheese and veggie platter from Costco. If you want something other than that, feel free to bring it. I have ice water to offer, other than that, please bring what you like to drink.

I made a bunch of copies of the basic cast on and knit stitch instructions for the beginners.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm food... Im there! So there! I love you guys!

I'm coming! I already bought my yarns and needles. I'd like to carpool with someone down here if anyone has room. Thanks

Hey lady, ya wanna ride? I'll get ya n stuff!

Picture Party

1/30/2005

From 8 am-8pm

3350 Rosecrans San Diego Ca 92110

Hostess: Lisa Kelly 619-249-9197

Please join us for a picture party.

Your sitting includes an 8x10 as well as make up and hair by a professional make artist. This is all included in your $30.00 sitting fee.

Please make your appointment ASAP to reserve your private sitting time.

Come with clean dry hair and a smile. There will be munchies provided. Also keep in mind you need to arrive 1 hour prior to your appointment time for your hair and make up.

If you are interested please let me know by Thursday.E mail me so I can book your time with your 30 minute photo session.lisa_k1963@yahoo.

Im very excited about this.The pictures are incredible.I m excited the new me woo hoo.

Lisa N Kelly

I am not sure if I can make it or not. I have to choose between that and Bridget's Birthday party?? Well if Bridge is going there I can wish her good wishes there and sleep until I have to work all night.. hey that will work.. I can try and make it.. :)

Pam, I'm so sorry!!!! My gosh, I'll never understand how you slipped through my typing.

Christina, I hope you can make it too! Sleeping's not all it's cracked up to be! LOL Just kidding.

Christina,

This is a great offer you get a 8x10 and hair and make up.I have a few appointments for the day that are not booked.So what ever time is good for you i m booking from 8am-8pm.So you could do both.Let me know ok.We do need your sitting fee when you arrive.Keeping in mind you need to arrive 1 hour prior to your shoot time with dry hair for the artist to work there majic.

Lisa

what area do you live in>i m in east county.maybe I could bring my daughter and we could both learn.She is going to be 11 next month Great time to learn.She finger crochets.

Lisa N Kelly

I'm coming! I already bought my yarns and needles. I'd like to carpool with someone down here if anyone has room. Thanks

On Saturday night you asked if you could ride with me... do you still want to do that? :D

I have more room if anyone else wants to ride, just get to my house in Lakeside and bring a couple dollars for gas please, by 9:00am :P

email me for directions or my phone number if you want. :)

Sandy,

That would be great. I really appreciate it. Can you email me your phone # and directions?

:confused: I might be there. If my sister doesn't come down then I am going to go, if she does well SORRY, but I want to see her and the kids. I just love them all to pieces. :D Can I let you know last minute? :confused:

Thanks for the compliment Kim! My 10 year old daughter took that picture and she just makes me beam. :D I'm really looking forward to learning how to knit! I just hope that I am able to learn this time.

See you all then! :P

Irela, it just takes practice. We'll give it our best shot okay?

Jeanie, of course you can let me know at the last minute! We'll have to miss you though if you don't come.

Kina.... ya better come to hang out at Stacie's on Saturday... I cant believe you even comtemplated that? Sigh... sucka! :D I know you'll be there right? love your face!

okay guys I will meet y'all up at Kim's, I have my little rascals with me, so that takes the space of three n stuff! Cant wait to try and learn to knit.... AGAIN! :P

I had a million errands today after my trip to the lab, and went to my LYS (local yarn shop) in La Mesa, "Two Sisters and Ewe", and told them about our Knit In on Saturday. Paula, one of the owners, gave me cards for everyone attending with a 10% discount stamped on the back, and ALL new customers will receive a gift :P , all you have to do is present your card if you go there and buy something, just tell them it's your first trip!! It's an awesome little shop, and Jane and Paula are so neat, they've got some amazing yarn and every kind of needle you can imagine!!! :D Remind me to give you a card!!!

I'm SO looking forward to Saturday, it's going to be so much fun!! ;)

That is very cool! I won't let you leave the house without one of those cards in my purse!

Thanks for thinking of us!

I'm really excited too about Saturday!

You're very welcome!!

I hope you can make it sometime to the shop, you'll love it! :) They have a yarn there, thats already made up into a scarf for a sample, and they giggle because I always have to rub it on my face, it's the most incredibly soft yarn I've ever felt in my life!!!! It truly feels like a bunny!!! When I get "skinny" I'm going to make a short-sleeved pullover out of it, in soft pink!! :o

Sandi,

That was very nice of them. I would love to have one of the cards also. At the rate you are going you will be in that soft pink sweater this spring! You are doing a wonderful job. See you Saturday! Hugs

You got it, your names on one of the cards for sure! See you Saturday morning!

You're so sweet to say that! :o Maybe NEXT spring I'll be in the pink!! :D

LOL

Hugs~

I just wanted to let you all know that I can't wait to learn how to knit tomorrow and especially can't wait to see you all. I will be bringing my 10 year old daughter who will either try to knit or will be working on her own little project that I'll bring with us. I hope that's okay. :P We need to make sure to take tons of pictures of all of us!

See you tomorrow everyone. :o

Good Morning my friend!! :)

My Gramma taught me to knit when I was 11, there's no reason why your daughter couldn't jump in and learn too! There's lots of women who learned how even younger than that!! Dale's daughter, Taylor, is coming too, she's 9, we'll get both girls clicking those needles!! WOOHOO!!!!! :D

I LOVE IT!!!! I think it's awesome to pass on such a wonderful craft as this, to me, this is like passing on an heirloom~ :o

Can't wait to see you too!