stakeda

Bridget's Birthday...

January 29, 2005. . . . .

Okay...

So, the next birthday to celebrate is Bridget's.

Who's in for a night on the town???

Bridget is going to be 32 years young! :eek: Her birthday is on a Saturday night. If she already has plans, we can schedule for the night before or the week before.

How about a BBQ at my place??? Or, we can go to the Gas Lamp again????

Who's in????

I'll be there! I just need details. I wanna dance some more (now THERE'S a scary thought!)...so maybe we could do both a BBQ in the early evening and go out later that night?? Like I said, just let me know! I sure had fun last night!! :D Maybe this time I'll have a drink! LOL

That sounds fun. I can't make any definite plans as I work some weekends.. but I can try and do something. Maybe I could car pool with someone who lives up North and have Stuart pick me up after work and he can hang with us too for a while.. either way I will REALLY try this time. :P

I can't make any more parties until Feb. I'll be in Wyoming for 2 weeks starting the 14. With the way weather has been, we may even get snowed in! This will be the first time in 11 years my hubby and I have ever been on a vacation just for us. Hopefully it will help get his head screwed back on straight.

I'm in. Let me know what time, and where. If we are going to BBQ let me know what I need to bring. It sounds like fun!!!

I'm for sure in to....I had a ball on Friday and thanks Stacie for letting me crash at your place. You gals are so much fun oh and this time Stacie NO LEAVING WITHOUT ONE OF US. YOU WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG LADY.LOL

me, me,me,me,me!!!! Count me in. And yes Stacie, I will kick your butt this time. I had a lot of fun friday night and am up for anything with my girlz!!

You ladies are swell n stuff. I would love to do something with my favorite people in the whole wide world! I am already working on Vinny seeing if he will take the boys that Saturday.. he is a pain in the butt (as y'all are awre) I asked on Christmas... bt I'll shoot him an email and ask again.

Dancing is good, Im down for whatever... maybe we can go to a honky tonk club... with a bull maybe :D A bar b que is cool too... if Vinny is a butt head and decides not to take the boys, maybe I can bring the kids with me and then leave them with Adam or Amanda to babysit if y'all wanna go shake your groove thang.... how does that sound Stace?

Whatever ya wanna do, I wanna do... I just wanna be with y'all!

Okay, here goes. I am not a "party" person. Never have been, but that is me, not anyone else. So, while I would not be likely to be there to party, I would be more than happy to keep the kids for you Bridget. Course, you gotta figure out with me how to get them to North County! And they could stay the whole night, mama should have plenty of "ME" time on her birthday!

Thats very sweet of you n stuff. But if there if is a benign bar b que, ya gotta come n stuff! thanks for the offer, I may have to take you up on that.. ya gotta be strong my eldest boy is a pistol! Love your face sweetie!

Strong? My son is in the army. Darned straight I am strong! <GRIN> Bridget, it isn't the "partying" that I stay away from that have drinks, I am just still dealing with how to interact with people in a social setting. I can do it at church (to a degree), but not quite strong enough to go "Out" where there are "strangers" and do it. Okay, I admitted my problem. Drinking I feel is a personal choice. I don't drink cause it scares me. When I turned 18 (legal drinking age back when the dinosaurs roamed the earth), I had a lot of friends on the local police force. They actually kidnapped me from college after my last exam that day and took me out partying. I matched them drink for drink, then drove them ALL home. They were snockered, I was sober. That scared me. I did ask if my drinks were weaker and was told that no, mine were the same as the ones served to the cops. I haven't really drunk since, too afraid of becoming alcoholic or something. Oh yeah, my friends in blue were noticeably ashamed that I drunk THEM under the table. That was back before I gained weight. They were hoping to get me drunk and then one of them was hoping to get "lucky". Hmm, he never ever did. <smile> Okay, that is more than any of you wanted to know, so I will retreat to my corner again!

I definitely want to participate in a Bridget Birthday Bash!

I vote for the barbecue. I suggest that alcohol be served along with non-alcoholic alternatives. Then, whomever wishes to imbibe could do so.

I'm willing to help with the barbecue and bring whatever is needed. But I think that Bridget should NOT be the one planning it!

Stacie: Are you still willing to plan this? Anyone else willing to volunteer? :confused:

I'm TOTALLY in - and am more than a little sad because I didn't go out with you ladies last Friday and now there's all kinds of jokes and references that I don't get! :(

Anyway, I'll help plan, cook, clean, and of course party! Just let me know!

you are just so lucky! i would love to join you guys but reality check i am barely turning 18 this satuday so i get to saty home while all you girls have fun! ...

Stacie if you are planning and need help I am willing to help with what ever you need. Let me know. Give me a call. If you don't have my # then E-mail me, and we will go from there. Love ya!!!!

you are just so lucky! i would love to join you guys but reality check i am barely turning 18 this satuday so i get to saty home while all you girls have fun! ...

If we have a bar b que, ya better be there girlfriend! I would love to see your beautiful face!

What color rabbit do you want :P

What color rabbit do you want :P

hahahahahaha ... I already have one! :P Silly 'ol bear!

Okay, so Bridget helped me find this original post.

So, what's the plan? Let's plan a get together at my house on January 29th. We can hang out, go to the "17 man hot tub" right outside my front door! :P Who's in???

Each person can bring a dish.

Pam, I expect to see your seafood dip!!!! :)

I have plenty of room. Some can stay in the guest suite. Some can stay in my house.

What do ya'll think? :confused:

Count me (and my crab dip) in!