bridgetgirl

Friday night party 1/7/05

Okay ladies and gents... this friday we are gonna go out and celebrate a couple of hotties birthday's.....Stacie T. and Angela V.! Woo hoo. The plan is to go downtown. I wanted to give you a heads up and see if any of you are interested in going. Talk to you soon!

I'd love to help celebrate Stacie's and Angela's birthdays. I definately could use a night out with the girls. When and where?

Me too.....

Count me in!!! Those are 2 of my favorite people!!!!

We're going out at the GAS LAMP on Friday night. I have PLENTY of beds and housing to offer to our peeps. So, who wants to stay all night?????? We'll be going out to the GAS LAMP, which is just a cab ride away. If you're interested...let me know. We'll hail a few cabs and go out. You all can crash at my pad. We're going to have so much fun!!!

Im in... I tried getting Gerry to go, but he had a story... you know Gerry LOL. I think its Pam, Tonya, Jenna, Jeanie, Marie, You (Stace), Angela and I... hey I guess I should see if Barb is in too ..... who else? Have I missed anyone?

Also Stacie and Ang on Saturday night I want to go to ONCahoots, its their Bday celebration for Jan Bdays's. Its free to get in and you get a birthday "goodie bag"... sound good? Wanna go? " Save a horse ride a cowboy....."

Ok, I am definitely in. And yes Stacie, I will take you up on your offer of a place to crash. I have a feeling I won't be in any shape to drive!!! I am really looking forward to this, I really need a night out.

Ok, I am definitely in. And yes Stacie, I will take you up on your offer of a place to crash. I have a feeling I won't be in any shape to drive!!! I am really looking forward to this, I really need a night out.

woo hoo! I am so excited to party with you again girlfriend! Yee haw... the monkey crew in full effect once again LOL!

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!!! LOL I wanna stay all night!! Thanks Stacie for offering your place! I will take you up on that. So when and where will we all be hooking up on Friday night? I've never "done" the gaslamp. I hardly ever get downtown, this is going to be so much fun. I've been to 4th & B before to go to shows. What is everyone going to wear? I'm such a mommy dork, I don't know how to dress when one goes out on the town :)lol

What fun!! I love having this to look forward to. Can't wait to see all your beautiful faces.

I just don't know if I can make it or not.. I may be working that night. If not I will let you all know. Jenna whatever you wear will be fine.. you are adorable no matter what!!

:)

Im gonna wear what I have been wearing for the past 31 years... black! Good 'ol trusty black. I'll probably wear the same outlit I wore on New Years.. it was lucky that night... whadda ya think Marie? That outfit okay? I definitely need to invest in the undies with butt padding.. I look like a piece of wood.. like a 2X4... mi como sufro! :D

Chrisitna: it will be so cool if you can come too... that would be hot! I talked to Crystal too, it looks like she's gonna come too if we can get her into the bar without ID, she lost it on New Years!

p-a-r-t-y ! ! !

What time ya'll getting together?

Black is always good and anything that shows a little skin is even better :eek:

Bridget, you'd look hot in a potatoe sack :D

I guess I'd have to agree...Bridget would look great in a potato sack. The interesting thing is that with her recent PS, Bridget probably looks awesome in NOTHING. :o I'm so jealous!!!

You gals are great! We should get together about 8 at Stacies house I'd say.... get a little bit of our drink on.. a cab is less than 5 bucks from her house n stuff! So what do ya think about that? Im a cheapskate and want to beat the covers that start at 10pm... are ya with me on that?

me naked? Not a pretty sight... I look like a map alot of latitude and longitude lines going on... y'all are the best. You make me LAUGH OUT LOUD! Love your faces!

PARTY IS RIGHT! PARTY ON WAYNE......PARTY ON GARTH!

I wanna go!!! I need details please!!! Please call me!!! I'm actually gonna go somewhere and hang out with y'all!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO CALL ME!!!

I'm all about riding a cowboy!!! Ya'll COME. We'll go whenever is convenient to ya'll.

I've had a really bad week, so I'm ready to PARTY.

OMG, the magnificent 7 (-1) ride again!!!! This is going to be sooooo much fun! Love you all!

I wanna go!!! I need details please!!! Please call me!!! I'm actually gonna go somewhere and hang out with y'all!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO CALL ME!!!

okay Brenda I'll buzz ya, or go on Yahoo IM and I will give you the details.... hope you can make it.

I'm so EXCITED & I just can't hide it :D This is going to be the best birthday ever!!! I'm actually HAPPY...yes I said it I'm HAPPY!!! No more wasting wishes on being thin/healthy. I can't wait to go out with my girlz:) See ya tomorrow, still need a meeting time though?

p.s. did I mention I'm an official member of the century club?