bridgetgirl

Question of the week 1/3/2005

Happy New Year friends! So good to see you again. Okay this is a very benign question... I hope that MANY of you answer..... I would to see some "lurkers" post on this.... if your up to it. Happy New Year!

If you were a Peanuts character, who would you be?

Me? I'm Snoopy all the way. Im everywhere... even if Im not saying much, Im always involved.... Snoopy was an involved character. I've been a pal, protested, kicked some a$$, slept all day..... although Im not a writer....

Oh I think I have a little bit of all of the characters in me.. maybe a little Linus with my insecurities, a little woodstock with my flightyness.. (don't say a word Stuart!!!) LOL

I think I am a little of everyone.. but mostly I am me.. now if you asked which Disney Character that would be easier.. lol

Definitely Charlie Brown here!

Lucy...I'm a bit of a brat :D

I'm definitely Pig Pin,

There's always a trail running behind me!!! :eek:

Although I'm extrememly CLEAN, I'm a bit of a disaster!!! :eek:

I have no idea. This is tough. Please someone help me and tell me which character? Maybe a little bit of each??

I have no idea. This is tough. Please someone help me and tell me which character? Maybe a little bit of each??

maybe Marcy.... a true blue friend or a sweet as Sally Brown?

I have to agree with Tricia on this one.. Dale is definitely Lucy.. she's funny, cute, and a little bit.. ok a lot of a rebel at times and definitely has me rolling every time I see her.. :P Oh and another thing, she's a tough girl.. like my Dale.. but not too tough to not wear a dress.. :eek:

Karen is definitely Lucy as well.. ;)

Okay good call for Dale as Lucy.... Kina you really think Karen is Lucy too? I see Karen more of a Peppermint Patty..... :D