bridgetgirl

OT: Single moms

Okay ladies, with my new look and new attitude, I want to do more with my life... I want to go back to school! I dont know if any of y'all feel the same way (or if they are any of you out there like me) who want to go back to school or get a part time job, but are unable too becuase of babysitting issues. My point, is anyone interested in doing a babysitting co op kind of thing? Switching day for day? I would like to go back to school 2 nights a week. Let me know if any of y'all are interested and doing a babysitting co-op so we can achieve what we need to regardless of being single!

We can set up a play date to get to know each other and then go from there... you can post here or email me at bridget@jchallmd.com if you are interested. Thanks!

Am I really the only person with this problem? Okay how about this.... do any of you guys have teenagers that would be interested in babysitting 2-3 of nights a week? I live in Spring Valley and want to attend Cuyamaca College... let me know! Thanks!

Bridget,

If you need someone to watch the boys 1-2 nights a week...I can do it for you. I am a single mom too and eventhough I don't want to go back to school right now, I would be willing to help you out! Let me know...you know my Nextel # sweety, gimme a call.

brenda & Stacie: THANKS SO MUCH! You guys rock, it would only be one.. Isaiah, Elijah is with his dad during the regular week... yeah! Okay we will talk n stuff... thanks bunches!

Stacie: You do so much for me as it as, you are such a wonderful friend! Am I going to be able to file taxes this year or are you claiming Isaiah and I this year? LOL :D

I am a single mom too and when I had that Im going back to school feeling I went to City College and they have child care that is low or no cost to the student especially if you are a single mother. Also what I have is the YMCA even though I am a full time employee I get free child care through the YMCA the number is 619-667-2955 and they go by your income level I think the most I paid for both my kids at one point was $106.00 a month and thats because they went to a really expensive center. I have since moved them to a different center which charges way less so the YMCA covers the whole thing. If you have anymore questions about that you can email me at sandiegomija@aol.com or vaguilar@ucsd.edu. Good Luck!

Thaks a bunch for the advice... my thing is that I need someone to wstch my lil guy while I go to school in the evening.... do they have daycare in the evening too?

Brenda, stacie and Christy have all offered also... you guys are the bestest! Thanks!

:o I can help watch him also. I love kids, and can get lots of refrences.....if you need them. :P

I love you man................. thank you so much!