Big Day Tomorrow

So the big day is tomorrow.  I've been nesting for 2 weeks precooking and freezing portions,  scrubbing my kitchen down, think I'll be doing minimal cooking for the next few weeks so I'd like it sort of spotless.  Until that one meal the hubs microwaves and it explodes in the microwave :)  I'm excited.  Really excited for this 2.0 version of me.  Best wishes to everyone going through the same thing good luck tomorrow may your toots be relieving ! Amen. 

3 hours ago, hairteaser said:

So the big day is tomorrow.  I've been nesting for 2 weeks precooking and freezing portions,  scrubbing my kitchen down, think I'll be doing minimal cooking for the next few weeks so I'd like it sort of spotless.  Until that one meal the hubs microwaves and it explodes in the microwave :)  I'm excited.  Really excited for this 2.0 version of me.  Best wishes to everyone going through the same thing good luck tomorrow may your toots be relieving ! Amen. 

We will all be sending you our very best thoughts and prayers as you go through surgery.  Please let us know how it goes.

I have never regretted having my weight loss surgery.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow too.  Have a safe trip to the losers bench.

Thank you so much for your positive thoughts and well wishes.  Today I am 1 week out, and I am feeling great.   Still some pain on my left side, but all in all I am getting around very well.  My appetite is back which is working well with the puree diet.  

Welcome to the losers bench hairteaser! 

The pain will ease but it often helps to do some gentle, slow, hip rocking movements.