Bypass v Sleeve .....got to make a choice...

Hi all, I'm new. I'm from the UK. I'm trying to decide between a sleeve and a bypass. I think a bypass may be a better fit but I'm scared about getting urgent diarrhea and whether more foods are off limits with a bypass? 

I think it's probably about the same for either but the bypass is a bit more scary because ts more invasive. 

I know everyone is different and what happens to one person might not happen to another but I'm just trying to get a gauage. I know you have to learn your foods and if you try something new you would do it at home ......I suppose I'm looking for reassurance ..,and honesty lol ;)

I chose to have a bypass because for me, bariatric surgery was a one time shot and I knew that I needed a more restrictive diet (intolerance of too much sugar and fats etc. ). 

As of this morning, I weigh 124.7lb (I have small frame) and I'll be 14 years post-op next month.  I'm now 66 - an age I was unlikely to see had I not had bariatric surgery.

Can't say that I've had an issue with diarrhea but even now, I stick to the programme.  

I had a gastric bypass many years ago and have never had urgent diarrhea.  

I do not have any "off limit" foods, although I avoid eating large amounts of ice cream or deep fried foods as these foods can make me feel ill and "dump."

I have never regretted having a gastric bypass.