Got my date!

Got my surgery date this morning.  It's 2 weeks from today!  June 23rd.  Had to hit the liver shrinking diet full force right out of the chute.  Thankfully I had some "supplies" on hand and will do a run to the grocery store in the morning. I still can't believe this is happening.

Lara

Congratulations Lara - exciting times ahead for sure. 

Keep focused - this is not an easy road but the rewards are amazing.   And don't forget to have someone lined up to take regular photo's front and sideways on too - same pose - something like every month.  They will prove helpful because if you're anything like most of us, you could look into a mirror until hell freezes over and not see a change in the shrinking you.

• 2 weeks later...

Slight bump in the road. My husband ended up in the hospital and will require a follow up procedure on the 24th - right after when I'm scheduled to have my surgery. Soooo - I've been rescheduled for July 7. Just the way the ball bounces sometimes. He's worth it.