Lots of Nearly New 18W-20W Tops, Dresses, and Bottoms to Gift, You Pay Shipping

Looks like there's not been a lot of action on this sub for awhile, but thought I'd give it a shot and post here since I just joined and saw this sub. I have quite a few business casual dresses, casual weekend dresses, business casual tops and bottoms, and casual bottoms available to gift for any ladies looking. Nearly all are very gently worn (a few still have tags, and most worn for less than 6 months during "COVID business year", so not much at all). Majority can be worn in current season. Smoke-free, cat-free home where a sweet pup lives. Bottoms are 18W and 20W, tops and dresses are commensurate sizes (you know how brands are, some are "1" or "1X", "2", etc. and all fit differently based on their sizing). Brands are mostly: Maurices, Ava & Viv, LuLaRoe, others from Target and Kohls. No holes/tears. Happy to gift them to anyone in need; you pay shipping from Denver, CO metro area. Will send pics and more detail to anyone interested. If no claims, everything will be donated on 4/30/21.