Americanwoman397

Tricia HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday wishes going out to you. I hope that you have a wonderful day and just think.. next year.. wooo hooo you will have a spectacular day!!! You are doing so wonderful.. next year you will need lots of new clothes for your new body!!

Thanks Tonya and Christina!!

I had an early birthday celebration. My son came home for Christmas from boot camp yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tricia, have a wonderful birthday! That is probably the best present you could have received! Have a wonderful visit!

Happy Birthday sugar pea! May the most you wish for be the least you get.

I'm sooooo sorry I missed your birthday yesterday. I wish you nothing but good things Happy Belated birthday to you! I'm so glad to hear that your son is home with you during this time of year! I hope you'll get some time off work to spend with him.

Thanks Pam, Bridget, Dale and Kim. I work today and tomorrow and then I am off till January 3rd!!! It is nice having the son home, but a bit strange to have him call me to tell me he is going to the mall to do his shopping, to the recruiting office, etc. He has always been good about calling and telling me where he is going, what he is doing, etc, but for the last 5 months he has been army property so I didn't get those calls. Oh yes, the "Yes Ma'am" and "No Ma'am"'s are a bit to get used to also!