Hi all,

COVID canceled my surgery on 12/22. I have no clue when it will be. It is a crazy world we live in. Just wanted to check in, as I was missing in action for a month.

Blue

1 hour ago, Bluetardis45 said:

Hi all,

COVID canceled my surgery on 12/22. I have no clue when it will be. It is a crazy world we live in. Just wanted to check in, as I was missing in action for a month.

Blue

Welcome back Blue. Sorry to hear of the delay, but feel free to use this time to try out the different stages of your reccomended diet to troubleshoot for potential pitfalls. One of my biggest challenges was finding food that I could make for meal preps that was stage friendly, yet still tasty. Nausea friendly foods are also good to introduce into your life so your beyond prepared. And the dreaded protein drinks, very difficult to find the right one for me, but once I did it made making my goals so much more achievable post-op. 

I hope they can give you another date in the near future. :) And I'm glad you are safe, be well!

Thank you Ladybugzzz86.  I’m ready and just have to stay the course and be strong.

It's certainly a very different world these days. Covid is also the reason I'm still waiting on news of my abdominoplasty.... who knows when that will happen!!! I hope your WLS is rescheduled fairly soon. It's disappointing to be all ready to go and something as uncertain as a pandemic comes along and pulls the rug out from under you.