I have fallen so far off track and it getting worse.  I am binging on sugar constantly, have gained back 50 of the 80lbs lost and feel so ashamed.  I'm having serious gastro-intestinal issues but not even that is preventing me from eating sugar and major amounts of carbs.  Along with everyone else I'm struggling with world today, and I am using food to cope but I need WANT it to stop. 

Relax.  We are here to support you and you can do this.  

You still have a weight loss tool built into your body.  Remember how great it was to be thinner and focus on following your post op diet.  Get the unhealthy food out of your house now.  It will take a few months, but you can do it.  The wold of COVID is not pleasant, but you know that carbs do not make it any better.  

Be kind to yourself on this.  It is not where you have been that matters, but where you are going.

Fill up on your protiens/fats first to quell the hunger and prevent insulin spikes. As soon as you have carbs in the day, you'll just crave more, so try to save carbs until your evening meal, and keep them to low GI complex carbs. Work on getting good quality sleep, and drink enough water to stay hydrated...I'm told the number of ounces of water required daily for good hydration is half your current weight in pounds, so going by the stats on your profile that's a minimum 109 ozs per day. 

Thank you!

Hey @anniehaley, you are not alone! 

You got some great advice to get you started. Stick with your posts and let us know how it goes. I am battling my regain as well, but we got this! One meal at a time, one day at a time. :)