Merry Christmas 2020

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas from the land down under where we've already started the day. What a year 2020 has been. Fortunately, we are allowed to travel within my state without restriction, after a messy year. I'm about to head off for a family lunch with the majority of my siblings, so that'll be nice. Can't see my kids due to border controls and quarantine restrictions,  but I'm okay with that. Both live a very long way from me (on opposite sides of Australia while I'm kind of in the middle), and are choosing to work today as they have no family in their respective states, so decided to let colleagues celebrate with families while they work instead. I hope most of you can spend time today with the people that matter in your lives. Even if that's not possible for you, I hope you can find joy in the day.

And a Merry Christmas to you!

I live in the foothills of Mt. Rainier in Washington State and fortunately, unless I set foot outside the gate, life isn't too badly impacted by the Corona virus.

Sending best wishes to you and everyone else on T-T. - I hope you all have a good Christmas ... take care and stay safe.

Merry Christmas to everyone here at TTF (except that I wish Happy Christmas to those of you in the UK)! 

Right now there is lots of snow on the ground up here in northern Vermont - so we should have a white Christmas.

Let us all hope that 2021 brings relief from the pandemic, peace, and a return to normal life.

10 hours ago, Res Ipsa said:

Merry Christmas to everyone here at TTF (except that I wish Happy Christmas to those of you in the UK)! 

Right now there is lots of snow on the ground up here in northern Vermont - so we should have a white Christmas.

Let us all hope that 2021 brings relief from the pandemic, peace, and a return to normal life.

I know I've said it once before ( I think shortly after you moved there), but Christmas in Vermont is top of my bucket list. Probably would need to win the lottery to afford it....but never say never as they say. There you are having it be your home you lucky man.