It’s been a while

@PapaDavid is 14 months post op, and I’m 3.5 years out as of the 17th of this month. Even though I’ve had some regain, I thought some more current pics were a good idea. Here we are, a couple of nights ago, celebrating our upcoming 26th wedding anniversary. This is only the second time we have eaten in a restaurant since the lovely Rona came to visit, and probably the last for a while since we are spiking again. I threw in a couple of others as well :) 

The pics are out of order, ugh, lol. The last two are of our anniversary dinner, and the first two are obviously comparison pics ❤️ I’ll never learn how to use this thing, haha.1C1D3AA3-4BDA-4B0F-A536-012DF3DB755F.thumb.jpeg.ca2a4b28af6ccd6448dedf375d15a88a.jpeg02398000-B19D-4CB9-99F3-A424FC43A5AB.thumb.jpeg.3393b669604eba95d307428f36b27ac5.jpegB149F2B4-3B05-4B61-8DA0-2233A6661CE1.thumb.jpeg.a339066426595ae682ca9e26f034bcbe.jpeg5A784227-E3D0-46B5-B74A-BB99F763A5BF.thumb.png.9b9da2d5f23570b60185c0c23789fb9b.png

Edited by Nana Trish
22 hours ago, Aussie Bear said:

Both of you look amazing separately, but as a couple you've always looked so happy.

Thank you so much, @Aussie Bear❤️We are happy :) Covid has been a biotch, but we are trying to make the best of it. I hope you are doing well, my friend! Hugs xoxo

2 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

Thank you so much, @Aussie Bear❤️We are happy :) Covid has been a biotch, but we are trying to make the best of it. I hope you are doing well, my friend! Hugs xoxo

Yep! My state has just been hit in the past 24hrs with local transmission of Covid again. While 18 confirmed cases might not sound like many to the rest of the world, after months of no cases, we are now back to some pretty tight restrictions as of midnight tonight. 

@Nana Trish  Wow just wow!  You both look so good!  Like much thinner and younger versions of yourselves.  Do you even recognize yourself now in the pre-surgery pics sweetie?  

7 minutes ago, TammyP said:

@Nana Trish  Wow just wow!  You both look so good!  Like much thinner and younger versions of yourselves.  Do you even recognize yourself now in the pre-surgery pics sweetie?  

Don't they just!

Trish - you and David look absolutely amazing - what a transformation and no offense intended but you both look happier.:wub:

Love the top picture!  You both look so much younger!  Happy anniversary!!!