Please help with meal suggestions

I need recipes please! I had gastric bypass surgery July 30th. I DO NOT like cheese. Please help me with some recipes. I’m not having much luck on the Internet. I also am in need of protein shake suggestions. I have tried a few and they were gross. Please help me out. Thanks in advance.

Have you checked out our Recipes Forum.   https://www.thinnertimesforum.com/forum/131-recipes/

There are plenty of good websites - Bariatric Eating is one of my favourites.

I totally agree with most protein shakes are gross.  Have you tried Premier Protein premixed shakes?  The chocolate flavor is quite yummy and the other flavors are nice too.

Another alternative (at least in the US) is to mix Carnation Breakfast Essential powder ("Light Start" - the kind without sugar) into a glass of your own skim milk.  Here is what a box looks like (you can find this product at most major US supermarkets):

https://www.carnationbreakfastessentials.com/products/carnation-breakfast-essentials-light-start-powder-drink-mix

Fairlife Milk also makes protein shakes.  The chocolate is really good.

Another alternative is Protein Water.  I couldn't  handle milky type protein drinks until 6 months post op but could drink Protein20 (15 grams Protein and 0 carb) and other protein waters.