Blueyz

Thank you Dr. Callery. Dr Potts, & staff

I just wanted to thank Dr. Callery, Dr. Potts, Kelly, Lisa, Alica, and Rose for hosting a wonderful Christmas party. It meant a lot to me to be able to socialize with everyone. Everyone looked so good.

Thanks again :)

It was such a grand party! Everyone looked so beautiful. I can't remember being in a room where everyone looked so good and HAPPY before.

Thanks for a great time!

Last nights party was wonderful. Seeing everyone again was really nice. Man, what a lot of changes we witnessed last night. Congratulations to everyone on the fantastic job they are doing. To Dr Callery and the rest of the office, thank you so much for hosting this gathering, we all owe you so much, literally our lives. I will hold you all close in my heart and prayers for a happy holiday season and a wonderful 2005.

I'd like to put in big thank you's as well. It meant a lot to me to be around you guys last night. Everyone looked amazing and was just so darn happy. Thanks to all of those who participated in the secret santa gift exchange. That was a lot of fun.. but shame on those who didn't show up.. :( I think everyone ended up getting a gift anyway so it worked out. ;)

Last night was awesome... fighting an hour and fifteen minutes of traffic was worth it, I'd do it again!

To all... you guys look amazing! It looked more look a beauty pageant in there, so many gorgeous people!

I want to put my thanks in too. It was a wonderful party, way too much food to choose from (I didn't get to try Stuart's enchilada's, I got stuffed too soon), fantastic company, plenty of good cheer! It was wonderful! Dr C, I also thank you for giving me my life back. I know you don't think you did much, but you did and we will all tell you that!

I'm so glad that I was able to see you all for a little bit - you look amazing! Being able to finally meet Tricia and Gerry was an incredible bonus - you are both doing so well!

Happy Holidays to you all! :D

Hey Bridget are you guys going out again on Saturday? If you are I totally want to go. Let me know. I will try calling you sometime tomorrow.