Hello. My name is Bernard, I’m new to this form and I had my gastric sleeve on June 17th. I’m 21 pounds down since surgery, but I’m struggling with the protein shakes and powder. Can anyone please recommend good brands for protein powder and drinks? Also, I’m in week one of purée and trying to figure out good recipes and what types of fruits and veggies I can have.

Edited by Bene93

Premier protein or Fairlife protein are my favorite.  You can also try Fairlife milk and PB protein powder.  As far as fruit I would do berries if I were you blended in a shake.  You may also want to ask your Dr. to make sure they are okay with it first.  

Welcome to TT and congrats on your losses so far !

Welcome to Thinner Times Bernard.

Might be worth taking a look at some of the bottles of protein infused water - Walmart has a pretty good selection. 

I'll be 13 years post-WLS in September and still use them - I don't eat meat so a protein drink (or half of one usually) helps me keep up with my protein goal.  

Wherever possible go for whey protein:  Protein2o Protein Infused Water, Premier Protein Clear Protein Drink, BiPro Protein Water are a few I use but I find them a little strong as is but I dilute them with water and sip away all day long.